FOH Auction League 2015

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
got a message from p.staggs asking we hold the draft for 5 min as he's running behind

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
and you will have 15 rb
Its like you are a super hero whose power is to make happen the opposite of whatever he says.
Do remember that with great power comes great responsability.

We should put it to the test, maybe make the prediction that there is no way in hell that my team can win this league.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Not sure how many of you guys have emails for fantasy trades turned on, but letting Murderous Marsupials know that I have a trade up for him. A much better TE than he has (or is available) for one of his backup RBs.

DickTrickle

If anyone has an interest in Jason Witten (maybe more value with Dez being out some time) for a middling RB, I'm pretty interested.

DickTrickle

Just realized how unlucky I've been in this league. I've had the most points scored against me (21 more than 2nd, 41 more than 3rd) but have scored the 7th most points (and only 8 points from 5th). I'm the only winless team. Goddammit.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
forgot to update roster before game, enjoy having Mallett against you over Brady

Syia_sl

shitlord
Playoff time! Pretty competitive standings to qualify, with two 7-6 teams being decided on by total points scored.