FOH Custom 16 Team League - YEAR SE7EN!

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
honestly if you don't get a top pick that's a guaranteed keeper, at the top, I kinda like the end of the first round. depth pretty important in this league

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'll add Edko as co-managerif that eases some minds, but I figured the middle of the summer was safe from fantasy football, ha. I'm not going anywhere with the league tho

I really should get back on the boards more. I've been far too productive lately.

Gravel: remind us your team again
ham top, Gilg bottom

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
This season is going to suck, its going to be very hard to play this while pretending the LA Chargers don't exist.

Fadaar

That guy
Pick #6? Not bad. Also in need of a third keeper pretty bad. Not going to part with the #6 pick unless it's something ridiculous, but other picks are there. More than likely just going to hold on to all my picks unless someone wants to offload a low level keeper for a later pick.

Last edited:

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
assigning picks to teams now and enabling trading

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
You have to PM me your email address while simultaneously hope I forgot about you PMing me GOT spoilers to troll me

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I guess I'm not as sad about my position. I forgot I had Ajayi. He might flame out this year but it's better than whatever turd was my third keeper last year.

Anyone interested in Big Ben?

Fadaar

That guy
maybe if he had more than like 2 years left lol, unless you're willing to part with him for a later pick

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'd like to propose a change to trading. Historically we wait 48 hours for a trade to process, sometimes 24 if we're in a rush. Since most of us have been here from the start and no one seems to ever try to fuck over the league I think we can trust people are doing what's best in the interest of their own team.

I would like to see us moving to near instant trade approvals. Basically when a trade is accepted Ham can make sure it's not a Rodgers for Osweiler type trade and approve it right then. This would be helpful in my opinion because people while active that day can make their lineup adjustments the same day. Just my thought on this since we've had maybe 2 vetoed trades in 7 or 8 years now?

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I agree. Trades should be instance once the "commissioner" sees it and makes sure it isn't absurd.

edit: lol just saw rash posted that 2 min ago. i swear that wasn't collusion

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess I'm not as sad about my position. I forgot I had Ajayi. He might flame out this year but it's better than whatever turd was my third keeper last year.

Anyone interested in Big Ben?

Possibly. I had him once though. Didn't I give him away to you? lol