FOH Custom 16 Team League - YEAR SE7EN!

Fadaar

That guy
Man I held on to Glennon for half the year expecting him to be traded and nothing happened. Shoulda just let him keep a roster slot. Also, and mostly cause I tried it last year and got my peepee slapped, aren't FA transactions banned between end of fantasy season and draft?

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man I held on to Glennon for half the year expecting him to be traded and nothing happened. Shoulda just let him keep a roster slot. Also, and mostly cause I tried it last year and got my peepee slapped, aren't FA transactions banned between end of fantasy season and draft?

I don't remember that. ham ham , stop making shirts and weigh in.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yo ham ham can we get the draft order soonish? I'm jonesing to make terrible trades and frankly, the draft might be the only good day of this season for me.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Should probably get ham ham to transfer control over to someone who is on the board more often, if/when he comes back. He was last seen on here a month ago.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Should probably get ham ham to transfer control over to someone who is on the board more often, if/when he comes back. He was last seen on here a month ago.

He's around and I can get him whenever. I just like bugging him here over FF stuff.

He's very busy atm trying to sell lacy man shorts for bikers.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll get the lottery done this week and then it's time to acquire some draft picks

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Too bad the rookie QB's aren't going to do shit this year, but I could be very wrong which I always am when it comes to fantasy. There's a good chance all 3 of the 1st rounders will be starting by the end of the year but I don't see Trubisky or Mahomes putting up even mediocre numbers to be worth starting in fantasy, maybe in this league if there's desperation (and there aaaaaalways is). Watson going to be the safest fantasy starter of the bunch, IMO. This is all assuming the rookies end up getting the starting nod. Kizer will also probably get thrown to the wolves and I'm curious to see how that one goes. Best situation for a breakout is David Webb if Eli starts shitting the bed. The real juice of this draft will be the running backs...

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's not even August, chillllll. my bad for the tease though

like previous years. non playoffs teams get their name entered into the hat twice to increase their chances of having a high pick

here you go --
1. Virginia DaBears
2. Yelinak's Guardians
3. Easily Replaced
4. 日本 金魚
5. Hold The Doors
6. Team Skullfuck
7. ham Top, Gilg Bottom
8. The Scoring Champs
9. Amish Rake Fighters
10. South Karana Centaurs
11. Suck My Ditka
12. Miami Sprinting Fish
13. The Trickling Dicks
14. The Dead Tooth
15. L'Carpetron Dookmarriot
16. Gilg's Can You DIGGS IT

League Champ is picking: #14
League Loser is picking: #10
Biggest Risers: Easily Replaced (#4 in overall standings, #3 pick) and Hold the Doors (#2 picking #5)
Bigger Faller: The Trickling Dicks (#15 in overall standings, #13 pick)

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider

I'll add Edko as co-managerif that eases some minds, but I figured the middle of the summer was safe from fantasy football, ha. I'm not going anywhere with the league tho

I really should get back on the boards more. I've been far too productive lately.

Gravel: remind us your team again