FOH Custom 16 Team League - YEAR SE7EN!

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I dont want to shit on your victory, HTD, but you've got a horse shoe up your ass or something. Just held 2 of the 3 highest scoring teams under 100pts in back to back weeks.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"I'm not shitting on you, but I'm shitting on you." -Ham

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I dont want to shit on your victory, HTD, but you've got a horse shoe up your ass or something. Just held 2 of the 3 highest scoring teams under 100pts in back to back weeks.

7-1 (reg season and playoffs) against all playoff teams. Just saying.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Figures I don't make the playoffs then I put up 113.5 and 116.9 points once they start. Sigh.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
HTD, you robbed me of my would-be championship. I will never forgive you. Or If I could've just got that 1 seed

Too early to congratulate Kyoug? Certainly looks promising. Solid team from day 1. GJ

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
i have two top ten backs, one of which is a rookie, the #2 TE, the #1 WR and the #1QB on the roster. I also have Winston. I can only keep 3 and nobody is untouchable.

let's make a deal.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gratz dead tooth, my luck finally ran out.

I think everyone on my roster is up for grabs with the possible exception of Elliott.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Fuck yeah! 2-time champ!
Only the second to win multiple right?

Alright, I've got some nice potential keepers looking to upgrade some keepers via some bundle deal or even just picks, come talk to me.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
If anyone is reading this that is not in the league but wants to be next year, my team is up for grabs; Ham Top, Gilg Bottom.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fuck yeah! 2-time champ!
Only the second to win multiple right?

Alright, I've got some nice potential keepers looking to upgrade some keepers via some bundle deal or even just picks, come talk to me.
correct. only other team with 2 rings

Fadaar

That guy
Pretty much only three really worthy keepers on my team, blah. Nelson, Flacco, Dalton my probable three keepers but if anyone has a high interest in someone let me know. Rawls might be worth keeping if someone is desperate.

I'm hoping and praying for a high draft pick so I can snag a star rookie. Thought people taking Zeke super early in leagues were crazy but good god did it work out great.

Fadaar

That guy
Haha yeah, I was bored and looking at rosters. Call this one a hunch for all the players involved (except Barkley, he's likely backup role again). I've had Dalton for a few years now and want to try something different. His stats haven't been all that special over the last three seasons and honestly I expect Flacco to do better than him this upcoming season for the first time in a while (maybe ever?). On another front, please baby jesus let me land a rookie QB.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Have some RBs up for trade.

Lynch, Hyde, Ty Monty. Going cheap for Easter because Jesus got nailed.