FOH Custom 16 Team League - YEAR SE7EN!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This shit is why I hate fantasy football. 3rd highest points in the division, but the highest points against. I somehow got matched against people that had their best weeks against me, almost every single week. So I end up finishing 2nd worst in the entire fucking division. I ended up with the #1 QB, #4 RB, #4 TE, #11 WR, #7 Defense, and #2 kicker in this absolutely ridiculous league where people are drafting #4 running backs...and I'm in the losers bracket.

I should also point out that the #5 win there is from this week. So really I went 4-8.

rrr_img_120012.jpg

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Jimmy Clausen is the obvious answer, without the benefit of hindsight in any way shape or form.

Man both our matchups are close this weekend dude.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jimmy Clausen is the obvious answer, without the benefit of hindsight in any way shape or form.

Man both our matchups are close this weekend dude.
Yeah I put Clausen in with 5 mins to go. EXCEPT! Apparently either I fucked up (likely) or espn did, because Boldin is in the OP. I doubt it makes any difference since you are rolling me.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah. You're on pace for 164. I could start everyone on my team and lose. GG

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So far every player on Gilg's team but his kicker scored at least 1 TD. That's just rude, dude.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
False, I had Osweiler who wasn't terrible and won all my playoff matchups by at least 17. Even assuming I trade Brees for him I still win. =D

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
when you haven't won the league in several years, you look for any silver lining

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
traded Bell to win this year and didn't win

Congratulations to Gilg

two 7-6 teams went to the semis, and they finished 2nd (8 seed!) and 3rd. Note about fantasy playoffs: just get in

Will get the draft order in order soon so trades can be agreed to in principle

No rule changes next year, but scoring will go to fraction points.

The final poll regarding the playoffs is going up now.

Not gonna lie ham I hate seeing someone I had do well last year on your roster doing even better, that being Hopkins
tongue.png
. I really thought about keeping him but then when Nelson went out I just couldn't let Cobb go.
thanks again

Edko mocked my 100/10/1300 prediction since an autistic child throws to him every week

finally tally:
111 catches for 1,521 yards and 11 TDs

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I have so many keepers. Amari Cooper, Brees, Stafford, Osweiler if PeyPey retires, Gurley, Jordy Nelson.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
year 8 thread soon. will do the lottery this week and we'll have a summer to make trades