FOH Custom 16 Team League - YEAR SE7EN!

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
well you traded for a 'keeper' (maybe). I might've shopped around that 6th round a bit before going with that kind of gamble. GLWS

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Kelvin should be worth a 6th rounder. He was a baller his rookie year. I forgot how devastated my team was by injuries. Benjamin and Jamaal will be for sure keepers. No idea about the third yet.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I can't figure out if I want to set Brady as a keeper. If not for the suspension I would, but 4 weeks is really going to hurt in this league.

That, plus Megatron fucking me and retiring. Ugh.

Fadaar

That guy
It sucks because you know he's going to tear it up the other 12 games, but he also can't have more than 2 or 3 years left. But this is Tom Brady we're talking about, he'll probably play 10 more years just to piss everybody off.

Fadaar

That guy
The ham strikes again, but I can't really argue with those trades. Good keepers for people that need it.

I'm also to assume you're doing the same thing you always do and package a trade deal for a bigger keeper or are you just going to stick with Rodgers, Mariota, and Brown? Call me crazy but I think Hopkins will outscore Brown this year. Still wish I had kept him last year...

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
The ham strikes again, but I can't really argue with those trades. Good keepers for people that need it.

I'm also to assume you're doing the same thing you always do and package a trade deal for a bigger keeper or are you just going to stick with Rodgers, Mariota, and Brown? Call me crazy but I think Hopkins will outscore Brown this year. Still wish I had kept him last year...
I wish I could've kept Hopkins but Mariota was too much of a question mark still for some people. Mariota averaged 16.2 PPG last year. So about 1.5 pts behind Rodgers in his rookie season, on a team with no weapons, but ESPN doesn't do average based on GP by default, so getting fair value for him would've required me to explain too much. Easier to just trade Hopkins after a career year.

Let's be real, I "lost" both trades immensely, but when you can only keep 3 players and you've got 5-6, it's a buyers market.

Lawso003_sl

shitlord
I feel like shaking my team up . That being said , everyone is on the market . Wilson , Freeman , OBJ , Tannehill etc etc . Hit up sprinting fish ~

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I'm looking to get rid of a QB. I have Brady and Cousins, and only one spot.

Brady I still think is the better player and should be solid. He's somehow ranked #4 damn near everywhere I look, despite the fact that he'll miss 1/4 of the season.

Cousins had a monster year last year, despite not hitting his stride until after the first 1/4. He was fucking crushing it from week 7 on, though. Plus, he's a better option for a keeper in future years. I'm tempted to go this route just based on that.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I hate you fuckers that don't get trade emails. Or, if you do see them, just let them expire instead of declining.

In any case, I'm looking to trade a low round pick for a QB that you're not going to keep, anyone. There's a few of you with a QB that is easily the 4th best player or less on the team but my team sucks enough that it'd be worth it for me. Not willing to go too high on the pick, but it should be a win because it's an extra pick for a non-keeper.

Fadaar

That guy
About the only "4th quality keeper" I got is Doug Baldwin if anyone is interested. Otherwise... not so much, just a bunch a bums.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I hate you fuckers that don't get trade emails. Or, if you do see them, just let them expire instead of declining.

In any case, I'm looking to trade a low round pick for a QB that you're not going to keep, anyone. There's a few of you with a QB that is easily the 4th best player or less on the team but my team sucks enough that it'd be worth it for me. Not willing to go too high on the pick, but it should be a win because it's an extra pick for a non-keeper.
I will trade any of my QBs.

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Light bulb! So I want a Texan, Gilg wants a pick, homeboy wants a qb. Three team trade bruh, agree on a pick, I'll send a qb for pick, and then trade that pick for Brock?

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Every year. I've deals that expired without comment. Too much effort to decline them with a FUCK YOU for laughs? Cmon now.

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
So Gilg and I have something that would work for Brock if someone's interested in Carr or Bortles.

Fadaar

That guy
^ Ditto. Would be willing to trade for Bortles, but the only real keeper worthy people I have are Eyebrows and Ginger.