FOH Custom 16 Team League - YEAR SE7EN!

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just sent a gut wrenching trade that I can't tell if it's fair, horrible, lopsided or what. I know I don't feel good about losing what I would.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
sending out some trades. looking to be aggressive. forgot i have carlos hyde on the team too, who needs a young RB on a run first team?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Is there a way to view the draft history from last year? I'm trying to gauge the importance of picks in various rounds before I commit to trading away my good picks for worthwhile keepers.

Ham - did you just take back your trade proposal?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah, I found the draft recap as well. ESPN has such a horrible interface. I don't get their obsession with size 8 font.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I didn't, but I noticed it disappeared
The first major trade of the season occurs.

Sorry everyone for giving ham so many early picks. My team is going through an Astros/Cubs period right now.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
looking to move up in round 4 now, willing to include picks and players.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Big Ben is available for a ham-similar deal. PS, he's better than Ryan.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
wow Lamar Miller for that, I feel you should've shopped that offer around!

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Look , I know everyone's itching to trade and shit . But I feel both of these trades are over the top . I've always been hard on trades , cause I worry about how the power shifts . Ham's trade , 1 and 3 for Ryan .... thats alot . But goddam , LAMAR MILLER ? Maybe Miller for a 2nd round pick ... You folks had better be sure you know what your doing . Giving up your early picks is never a wise thing .

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Look , I know everyone's itching to trade and shit . But I feel both of these trades are over the top . I've always been hard on trades , cause I worry about how the power shifts . Ham's trade , 1 and 3 for Ryan .... thats alot . But goddam , LAMAR MILLER ? Maybe Miller for a 2nd round pick ... You folks had better be sure you know what your doing . Giving up your early picks is never a wise thing .
I'm fully aware this is a bad move for my team this year, but the team I inherited two years ago wasn't very good and it's not any better now. Every year I don't have three players that are keeper-worthy and that can set you back so much. If you don't draft whatever sleeper pick or hot shot rookie you're left in the same situation the next year. At least now I have a RB (already have Lynch) and a QB that will likely be keeper-worthy for the next few years. It's also what this league is like by being able to start two QBs. The position is just too good. QBs are worth a shit ton in this league. We have 20 fucking teams in this league. Which means there are eight teams that can't even start two starting QBs.

For fuck's sake, the first actual pick last year was Alex Smith. I regret nothing with this trade.

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
16 teams and you didnt' score a top tier RB or QB. It's your team man, but fuck I think you just further injured yourself.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm pretty much in the same situation. I'm mostly doing this trade for the future. Miller is a young RB who I should be able to keep for at least 2-3 seasons. My RB's last year were fucking CJ.5K and Doug Martin.

Looking through all the RB's in the league, there's really not that many who are top 10 and young.

Honestly, I can't do much worse than last year.

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ya , Im not telling you not to make moves . But don't give away the future stability of your team . Does it suck not having top tier people ? Yes it does , I know . When I got into this league , it was a last minute thing , My team was already drafted and it was fucking shit . My three best players were Steven Jackson , Jermichael Finley and Antonio Gates . My QB's for the season were Brady Quinn , Marc Bulger , Chad Henne and Chris Redman ...... I know the levels of shit a team can drop to . Im telling you to suck it up and make sound choices . Research , be shrewd and be patient . In the end its your team man , goodluck .

Fadaar

That guy
Got a few good young WR's (Sammy Watkins, Randall Cobb, DeAndre Hopkins) and QB's (Nick Foles and Andy Dalton) on the block, either looking for picks or a package to upgrade.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
16 teams and you didnt' score a top tier RB or QB. It's your team man, but fuck I think you just further injured yourself.
Guys like Brady, Rodgers, and Luck are not going to be traded by the guys that own them and even if they were the price would be even higher for them.