FOH Custom 16 Team League - YEAR SE7EN!

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
yeah there's no amount of picks that can land you those players now.

the guy getting fleeced (imo) gave his reasoning on the Miller trade, no shady business, so no reason to veto. It's his team. I would've give you Bell for that

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anyone looking for a young RB , Jeremy Hill is on the block . Maybe Odell Beckham Jr as well

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Shot you a trade Tarrant, I think it's much better than the Miller trade prolly about even on the Ryan one.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I accepted, this means I get to keep him on top of my 3 keepers, right? I've never done pre draft trading before.

TheRashyman

Means Rivers would now be one of your keepers. So if I had to guess it would be Rivers, AP and Jeffery?

TheRashyman

Just a thought though, Tarrant kind of makes me think of an interesting point. If instead of just losing a pick in the draft trying to rebuild, why not let people who trade their 1st overall pick keep 4 people? It would do 2 things, help teams struggling recover, and it would encourage 1st round trading more because it would still help both sides then give some hope to the guy who just traded their 1st draft pick. As it currently stands, if you trade your first pick, odds are unless you absolutely kill it and get lucky in the draft, you're finishing at the bottom of the pack. I hate trying to make it complicated, but only allow the rule to people who didn't make the playoffs. Obviously a thought for the future years 8+.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Since it's become a dynasty esque league at this point I do think we should open a poll this season to raise the max on keepers kept. You still have to keep 3 but could elect to keep 4 or 5 for surrendering a draft pick in that slot.

We don't make changes this close to the draft though. So it's something to think on next year.

Tarrant as is your first three draft slots are reserved for keepers, no matter what. So you want the best three players you can get in that position. So trading a 4th is like surrendering your first round pick. So essentially giving up 4 picks for 3 players instead of 3

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm putting up a poll this weekend to confirm your team is still inactive. Having inactive teams with active draft pick trading is frustrating

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I vote since I did so bad least year and sinc eI am almost last in 1st round picks I should get my three keepers plus my recent trade acquisition.
biggrin.png

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
poll up to claim your team. risk losing it if you don't vote within 7 days of this post

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Interesting taking TY and giving 2 picks instead of Sanders for 1.

Edit: I guess it's really only 1 and a swap, so pretty similar.

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Jeremy Hill is still waiting to be traded . Stud back in the making ! Also Big Ben is on the block as well .