FOH Custom 3 Keeper League - YEAR SIX

Louis

Trakanon Raider
My team has progressively gotten worse in this league every year
frown.png
haha

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Cmon guys, I've been making a few trade offers and only got one response, that I countered and got no answer from either!

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Well , you haven't sent me any trades ~ But , I also think its healthy for us not to trade . The stacked teams have to cut down and we all benefit from it =p

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Well , you haven't sent me any trades ~ But , I also think its healthy for us not to trade . The stacked teams have to cut down and we all benefit from it =p
You are assuming that all trades benefit the already "stacked teams", which is untrue. Could also be the case that via trading a now "stacked team" takes a gamble and loses out on the trade thus becoming less of a "stacked team".

Lawso002

Obviously you have never payed attention to how Ham tinkers . Its quite beautiful at times~

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't really have a third keeper, but I don't want to give up draft picks. So I'm probably going to be stupid and keep Michael Floyd, V-Davis, or Gore.

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
I try to respond to all trades, the Charles trade just wasn't happening, and it looked like you weren't too interested in taking on Dez for what I was wanting. I guess the good news for the league is that I'm having to throw a starting QB, and 2 starting RB's back into the pool. Pretty hard not to keep either Smith/Rivers, Charles, and Dez from my team.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't really have a third keeper, but I don't want to give up draft picks. So I'm probably going to be stupid and keep Michael Floyd, V-Davis, or Gore.
Is that how this league works? The team I took over is fucking abysmal. I've got Tom Brady, Megatron, and that's it. I don't have a legitimate third keeper. And worst of all, every single trade offer I get is someone wanting Megatron.

Lawso002

Elurin ,I didn't want megatron , should consider my offer . We could work around it . ( Sprinting Fish )

Fadaar

That guy
You are assuming that all trades benefit the already "stacked teams", which is untrue. Could also be the case that via trading a now "stacked team" takes a gamble and loses out on the trade thus becoming less of a "stacked team".
Most of the trades I've been getting are people's 4th best players, and with me being 3rd pick, I can just grab them there instead of giving them a free pick.

Is that how this league works? The team I took over is fucking abysmal. I've got Tom Brady, Megatron, and that's it. I don't have a legitimate third keeper. And worst of all, every single trade offer I get is someone wanting Megatron.
I'm keeping Joique Bell as my 3rd keeper. He might put up 10 pts a game with the occasional splash, but it's better than getting a 20-30 pt upgrade for the year and losing a draft pick. For people in the early part of the draft like me it's more like having a potential 3rd keeper waiting for you.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
FYI for some reason some of my espn emails were going to my spam, some not. May want to check your spam box for trade proposals.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bell or Martin for a draft pick. or Bell and Martin for a RB/WR I like more

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Looking to move Alfred Morris, McCown, or Zach Stacy for a pick. Also willing to move one of my QBs for something else interesting.