FOH detectives what city is this?

This is beyond genius, mainly because of Tyen! Sadly I cannot give him +nets, because of -nets I gave him.

Sorry, Froofy-D, as much as I want to feel sorry for you... I can only laugh. Your thai wife pretends to go to miami (and other cities), but doesnt. I mean.. what the fuck. Who pretends to have been to miami? And why would anyone do this? You prolly want to find a smarter wife next time.

Rum_foh

shitlord
sorry to hear that you got suckered but its your own fault. its not hard to tell the bad ones from the good ones. just like any other ethnicity you wont find the good ones hanging out in clubs or going to bars. the most traditional ones will have never been with a man. something that you"ll hardly never find in the states.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
What the fuck are you babbling about? Its his fault for falling in love with a Thai student in the US and marrying her? Fucking idiot

Rum_foh

shitlord
Sutekh said:
your an retard man.
no, i"m a ritard. there is a difference.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yMpsttlXye8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yMpsttlXye8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Rum said:
sorry to hear that you got suckered but its your own fault. its not hard to tell the bad ones from the good ones. just like any other ethnicity you wont find the good ones hanging out in clubs or going to bars. the most traditional ones will have never been with a man. something that you"ll hardly never find in the states.
The level bullshit in your posting is overwhelming.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Erronius said:
Dude, that tree is in Miami. You can tell by some of the pixels, and by the fact that no one in Portland is going to wear a Gi to a lighting ceremony.
Why you always going off and letting people know you are the king of the internets?

ps those better not be fuckin sweat pants

Froofy-D_foh

shitlord
update:

- We"re getting an uncontested divorce for about $1.5k. It was about the cheapest I could find from a reputable local law firm. The cheaper online divorces you have to draft and submit forms yourself.

- She gave me the ring back and I am selling it back to the jeweler to pay for the divorce and keeping the change.

- She is asking for no alimony (the marriage was only 2 years so it probably wouldn"t happen anyway). We had no joint accounts and no kids.

- We only had 2 real assets, a house in in Thailand her parents gave us (in her name) and a condo that is 100% in her name that is about $70k underwater. She bought it before we got married about 6 months before the housing bust (against my advice). I have no use for a house in Thailand and the worthless condo here in the US is her problem now. I didn"t like the area it was in anyway.

Considering how some divorces go, I"d call this a happy ending.

Anyway, as for the comments ... no this wasn"t some type of AsianBrides.com deal. If it was I wouldn"t be surprised either. We met here in the US while both working on a Masters degree and were friends for about a year before dating. Then dated for 3 years before getting married. She just completely changed for no apparent reason.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Froofy-D said:
Final update I guess:
Wait wait wait, backup a sec. What was she doing jet setting around the world while lying to you? Did she ever come clean? Tell you that she still loved you, didn"t love you anymore, was a rampant international nymphomaniac spy, or what?

Froofy-D said:
I think we might be thinking about two different types of "happy endings" here, especially when a Thai woman is involved.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Froofy-D said:
Final update I guess:

- We"re getting an uncontested divorce for about $1.5k. It was about the cheapest I could find from a reputable local law firm. The cheaper online divorces you have to draft and submit forms yourself.

- She gave me the ring back and I am selling it back to the jeweler to pay for the divorce and keeping the change.

- She is asking for no alimony (the marriage was only 2 years so it probably wouldn"t happen anyway). We had no joint accounts and no kids.

- We only had 2 real assets, a house in in Thailand her parents gave us (in her name) and a condo that is 100% in her name that is about $70k underwater. She bought it before we got married about 6 months before the housing bust (against my advice). I have no use for a house in Thailand and the worthless condo here in the US is her problem now. I didn"t like the area it was in anyway.

Anyway, as for the comments ... no this wasn"t some type of AsianBrides.com deal. If it was I wouldn"t be surprised either. We met here in the US while both working on a Masters degree and were friends for about a year before dating. Then dated for 3 years before getting married. She just completely changed for no apparent reason.
Yea but like, whats the deal with the pictures/etc? Any details?

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Sounds like things went as good as could be expected.

Now go out and get laid, man.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
That"s the most awesome divorce deal I ever saw.

Congratulation dude.