FOH detectives what city is this?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brossann_foh

shitlord
Brossann said:
wait, so your gf lied she didnt take a trip with her girls to miami, she met her new boyfriend up in oregon for a good time..
shit froofy, when i posted this i was actually joking, i didnt think that my assumption was correct due to lack of information and the fact that it was highly unlikely that something that fucked up would happen..

not that i was entirely correct, but..

sorry bro

Roddsgto

Trakanon Raider
In any event (especally if Brossann is correct) are you going to pay for the detective work with tits?

I thought that was standard practice here.

You probably shouldnt post anything with even her face here if youre going to get a divorce. Especially if you sent her this link like you said you were.

Sucks to be going through that shit. Good luck with it.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Yea, I think I am willing to let this go on a bit in the hopes of a epic thread possibility. Dont fuck it up Froof by posting tits of said soon to be ex until everything is finalized. This could be a hall of fame with a complete follow up of what actually happened, with conclusion, and to top it off with a cherry, naked pics of ex.

/fingers crossed

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
EmpireF4i said:
Especially if you sent her this link like you said you were.
I"m praying he didn"t do it yet and thinks it through. It"s one thing to be able to "neener-neener" someone and call their bluff, but given the potential gravity of Froofy"s situation, I"d think it would be better to keep this one close to the vest until things are more under control.

P.S.: Might need to get Req to institute PLAN Z for Tyen, his nets are edging up towards 0.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Froofy-D said:
Ehh no. I met her in the US at school, not in Thailand. Her parents are fairly well-off by either US or Thai standards - they pay for her school over here and even gave us a house in a decent neighborhood in Bangkok for a wedding present.

Great. Thanks for the advice. =)
Did you sign an I-864?

If so, enjoy supporting her for the next several years.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
The fact she takes pictures of her fake trips and stores them somewhere you could easily find them is pretty bad. Not only is she a dishonest whore (99% dick is involved) she thinks you are a fucking retard to boot.

Why didn"t she just make a fake reason to be in the places she actually went? That seems a much more promising plan.

chu_foh

shitlord
There"s a thread such as this on another forum that I frequent where people put up pics of random cities and people guess where it is. The person that guesses correctly, gets to post the next picture. It"s actually quite entertaining but I think the reason it works well is that it"s a very international forum.

It"s amazing how good some people are. People post obscure churches and people can narrow it down to the architecture/time-period/nation and go from there.

Sinron_foh

shitlord
Your name is CHU. Thus you must visit an asian spy forum. No wonder why they are all so good at guessing cities. Probably really fucking good at math also.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bruiser McBeatings said:
Man this thread got good. I"m still laughing at Tyen"s post.
It was good, til I realized Froofy hasn"t been back since day 1. Clearly the wifey killed him for finding out she was Kim Jong-Il"s illegitimate lovechild....