FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yes I’m easily replaced and you guys asking me questions and not tagging me results in my not seeing the posts. Sorry :(

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm seeing keepers locked for all but 3 teams. May have to unlock and change the date for rosters to reset and trade. Idk if I'm the only one seeing this view though.

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Not trying to be a dick , but i thought we couldn't add players until the draft was over ?

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Pretty sure that's been the rule for a while, as long as it's not a rookie FA's are open season.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah you can add any non rookie.

I had to select Keg's keepers for him. Keg if you're reading this, edit them if you want but I went Brady, Green and Foles for you (really dont feel like there was much of another option)

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I know Vandyn can't make it and set his rankings accordingly. If anyone else can't, please do the same, and let us know, so we don't pause the draft waiting on you

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Something is goofy in the ESPN app with regards to trades. Just posting this for your information. Pay attention when you make a trade.

Screenshot_20190902-114746_ESPN Fantasy.jpg