FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Since I had the last pick in the draft and shit keepers, then got black out drunk before the draft. I have already given up on this season and this roster. so I will trade anyone on my roster for a 4th or maybe 5th round pick other than juju- South Karana Centaurs

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well gents... down 4 with no players left and only my opponents QB remaining in our matchup, it would seem my undefeated season was passing me by.

But Sam Darnold doesn't give up that easy. He suited up for "Ma Homies" and battled his heart out for me tonight. He knew that even with 3 TOs through halftime, that no lead was safe for me thanks to garbage time. He tossed third and forth pick, to go along with his prevous one fumble to put up what some are saying is an impossible -6.7 score out of the QB position. Has it been done before? You'll have to check your own record books, but for one magical Monday night, Sam "Motherfucking" Darnold was everything that L'Carpetron Dookmarriot, aka his opponent, needed him to be.

Thank you, Sam.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Guy should have pulled him out of the lineup, haha. Patriots d/st is the #6 player in the league! Unreal.

Edit: Saw he started darnold over Bridgewater. Definitely deserves this painful loss!

Speaking of, I'm willing to part with the Patriots d/st for draft picks. I also have a number of starting quarterbacks I'd be completely open to trading for draft picks.

Last edited:

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
everyone can sleep easy tonight, the perfect season is over!

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looking for a RB. Can move Brandon Allen for someone that needs a QB. Shoot me offers. Amish Rake Fighters.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
forgot we eliminated bye weeks, feels cruel to only lose once and have a first round matchup

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Funny how I always wind up getting matched up with Ham in these early playoff rounds.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So many injuries for my team. Gonna be a beating this playoff round. Surprised I even ended up 8-5 this year.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
How many best games of the season can I take from players on my opponent.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Holy cow that was intense. Now I hope no scoring adjustments change the result

Fadaar

That guy
Holy cow that was intense. Now I hope no scoring adjustments change the result

In another league I was down by 1.26 pts going into overtime, Ertz scoring sealed the win and instead of being 6th seed and missing playoffs I snagged the #2 seed $$.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
van had Eli so everything that happened had to happen for me to win. Eli couldn’t get the ball back and wentz had to put up a few points on the drive. Was down half point before the TD

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Great game. I was basically throwing a hail mary picking up Eli hoping he'd get me some points, almost paid off. TBH if Russ performed his average points I would of won. I didn't think I had much of a shot only getting 9 from him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user