FOH Keeper League - Year Ten

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Good sir , I will be returning . However , i wont be putting cash in . The money aspect kills it for me , just not enjoyable at all .

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
winning $160 is not enjoyable at all

-lawso002, June 21, 2018

Fadaar

That guy
Thought my options for a third keeper kinda sucked but then I remembered Demaryius Thomas actually has a QB again

Lawso002

Alex Smith and Tannehill both up for trade ~ Will be looking for draft picks when they happen .

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jimmy G already 4.5 inches into DickTrickle and it's not even July

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Okay, let's throw out Ham's trade and see what everyone else thinks: The three game suspended Jameis Winston for Jimmy G, straight up.

Would anyone here take that trade?

Lawso002

Hell no , also there is now talk about him getting released from Tampa .

Last edited:

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don’t give a shit who would make the trade. It was a fair offer and you acted like a douchebag when I proposed it. You’re still acting like one.

Your dude has 7 career starts and had 7TD with 5INT after moving to SF. Let’s stop acting like I proposed it for Rodgers and move on already. As mentioned, I’m the one who traded him to you for table scraps in the first place.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Haha, damn you're salty about me talking about it. I thought it was a joke trade, but I guess you see it differently.

If we don't do money for the league, I'd put money on who ends up with the most fantasy points per game between the two.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oooo I like that. I think Jimmy will be good for fantasy eventually, obvi why I proposed a trade for him but I don’t think he’s got weapons yet. I could be down for that trade. Pretty important year for Winston

Fadaar

That guy
Well he's likely missing 3 games. As a Bucs fan I'd put easy money on Jimmy G. Winston has been fairly consistent stat wise so far and I think Jimmy G has potential to do far better.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
is anyone for sure not returning? I believe we have 1 slot open due to a banned member, but anything else?