FOH Keeper League - Year Ten

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
We're looking to fill one team's slot, please let me know if you'd like to take over a team. This is year 10 so let's make it an active one.

I will do the draft order this weekend and enable draft pick trading at the same time. If there's a request to screen record the lottery, I'll figure out a way to do it.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone else not returning? At this point I'm down to go down to 14. These rentals make replacing a team a pita

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You know , since it has been 10 years . Maybe we should just restart it with 14 teams and go from there . Remember , I have Wilson , Watson and OBJ . So this is not to help me out , but just to get everyone on a fresh start . As always , Im sure there will be some useful discussion of why we shouldnt .

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm not opposed to a full on reboot at some point, some changes in how things are done from day 1, but I would like to see us finish this 10th year. Though honestly 10 years in, everyone should've been able to acquire 3 players in this timeframe and I don't know how much diff it'd be outside of league size.

We do have a replacement lined up for the 16th team this year though so will move forward as usual for now

Last edited:

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
draft order. all non playoff teams given double ping pong balls. randomized one time

1. That's Savage Breh (rank last year 13)
  2. Easily Replaced (rank last year 4)
  3. Suck My Ditka (rank last year 16)
  4. Team Skullfuck (rank last year 10)
  5. 日本 金魚 (rank least year 3)
  6. Virgina DaBears (rank last year 9)
  7. The Scoring Champs (rank last year 12)
  8. South Karana Centaurs (rank last year 15)
  9. The Trickling Dicks (rank last year 11)
  10. Forum Warriors (rank last year 8)
  11. L'Carpetron Dookmarriot (rank last year 2)
  12. Miami Sprinting Fish (rank last year: 14.. mostly bc of consolation losses)
  13. Amish Rake Fighters (rank last year: 6)
  14. The Dead Tooth (rank last year: 7)
  15. KNEEL TO MY ANTHEM (rank last year: 5)
  16. Gilg's Murderin Your offense (rank last year: 1)

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
12th huh ... Everyone is up for trade debate except Watson . If someone would like Watson , its gonna be a 1st pick and a additional player .

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
owners we need to hear from

Kyougou Kyougou The Dead Tooth - you and your boy need to vote pls
KNEEL TO MY ANTHEM - anyone have a way to get ahold of keg?
Gilgamel Gilgamel Murderin Your offense