FOH Screenshot Has Never Been Busier

Jait

Molten Core Raider
And YmrTUp, his brother MqQaPt is distraught... so much so that their mother YMqTru and father BzPqal have not slept in 32 megacycles.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
lol, 6 people viewing foh ss
smile.png
Oh, and 1,099 bots! What a fucking joke.

smile.png

smile.png

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Because on FoH forums, the bots mark you read.

Like Soviet Russia, only scarier.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm too lazy and inexperienced to make it before it loses relevance, but if I weren't I'd be posting that tumbleweeds gif someone posted earlier with Tyen (thumbs up of course) superimposed over it saying, "Traffic is high as fuck, yo."

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I believe Furor posted in the massive thread that led to the exodus at some point, to say fuck it I don't care anymore, was around the time when Kreugen came in to tell Tyen to fuck off about Sutekh not being FoH cause he was WoW FoH(or at least I think it was Sutekh but I tend to mix his name with someone else's). Didn't take part in the drama but that thread had a lot of funny arcs, like a true drama.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Furor didn't post. Someone quoted some text of his from IRC.

Wolfen_sl

shitlord
I should sue Tyen for a cut of the profits. I can't even imagine that amount of traffic the PGT alone pulled in.

Ellesdee

Molten Core Raider
I still check FoH forums to see random new posts in MMO, SS, TV/Movies and Other games. Not much is going on though, and I expect they will be completely dead to new posts within a week or two. The people that visit casually, IE every 2 or 3 days, will get wind of rerolled and stop visiting there completely. At that point, FoH will be taken off my bookmarks for good.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Furor didn't post about the bullshit going on, but he posted a couple of times on Friday in the Rage of Bahamut thread. He's posted a few times in it over the last few weeks.