FOH Shower Thoughts

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I still wear my flip flops some but I’m done pretending I like them and that I’m not a boring person. Cargo shorts and gray new balances? Fuck you. That’s why.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I still wear my flip flops some but I’m done pretending I like them and that I’m not a boring person. Cargo shorts and gray new balances? Fuck you. That’s why.
flip flops keep you from being a boring person!?
celebrate fuck yeah GIF

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Man. I’ve been wearing cargos and NBs for over 20 years. I just turned 37. I’m not sure what this says about me.

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've always figured there were multiple factions vying for control. Maybe climate-change-people are secretly at war with the replacing-birds-with-drones-people...
1702674226984.png

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
That there used to be a character on South Park named Chef, who was a fairly major supporting character, but was dropped after Season 9, brought back utilizing stock audio and completely removed after Season 10.

SouthParkChef.png
The show has now been running for nearly 18 years after this happened.

• 2Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I still wear my flip flops some but I’m done pretending I like them and that I’m not a boring person.
If I occassionally go into grocery stores and convenience stores barefoot, does that mean I'm the most interesting man in the world? Is this boring/interesting thing a ramp or a seesaw?

in my defense, I only did that on islands

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Are there any game streamers that have tried playing two completely different competitive games at once? And I'm talking about something like WoW PVP & Starcraft II, not Texas Hold'em & Chess or stuff like that.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I wonder how many pieces of silverware I've accidentally thrown out.

Have you ever thrown any silverware out on purpose? If not, then all of them have been on accident.

• 1Like

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Explain the life span of fruit bats then
As their name suggests, fruit bats are frugivorous, feeding on fruit, berries, leaves and bark, sometimes taking nectar and pollen, and invariably a few insect larvae that dwell on leaves and fruit.

Carbs, fiber, and protein! Also average lifespan of like 5 years so maybe still not great

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
As their name suggests, fruit bats are frugivorous, f
ackshually

Fruit bats are called that because they are gay. They eat nothing but dick and ass and die from aids within 5 years.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Once AI kills off all humans, I expect them to begin downsizing themselves to conserve material and space. It's only logical. Until a gigantic 3 ft tall alien race comes along and stomps them all like ants.