FOH Shower Thoughts

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
31,786
26,478
You liked gay-cries-wears-a-dress dr who over PC? You really are a weird dude Hoss.
Look, bitch tits. A kilt is not a dress. I don't give a shit if he was gay. How many times have we seen Dr who fuck someone?
 
1,129
-1,476
I've never been attacked by a foo, so I guess the Foo Fighters are doing a really good job.

FOH Shower Thoughts​

Are the Foo Fighters still on the job? Because I am still experiencing a lot of Foos in this world.
Edit: I know, I know. Brikker Brikker is on the way with the only tool he has in his toolbox, the Harrow. He is exactly the kind of Foo(L) I meant.
 
  • 1Repost
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
8,042
22,472
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Control

Avatar of War Slayer
6,384
17,731
I've never been attacked by a foo, so I guess the Foo Fighters are doing a really good job.
ghostbusters GIF
 
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

Brad American
<Gold Donor>
29,172
43,151
Taking my morning shower, found a pimple on my balls. Sure hurt to pop. Made me miss Bandwagon Bandwagon . When does he get out of the clanker?
 

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Silver Donator>
10,795
29,402
Football (or "soccer" as you yanks like to call it) is an amazing sport. Fit black men are imported from Africa to be bought and sold by wealthy elites, then they do hard work in the sun in a (football)field while white people sit and watch over them.