FOH Streamers

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah actually wondering about that last point. The game is forced to 60 fps unfocused and that's when it's fine. I'll test it out this week.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Been streaming LOR mostly at Master rank, sometimes LOL/TFT for funsies

/ravishingx

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Don't need the extra steps for GTX cards anymore, they're officially supported now. Just install RTX Voice / Nvidia Broadcast.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone using the nvidia broadcast app? I'm expecting a GoPro Hero 9 Black today but was disappointed to find out it won't work with the GoPro. I don't stream or anything but thought it would be fun to play around with. Any usb based capture devices anyone recommends? I'll need to use it on both PC and Mac

EDIT I've been looking at the Elgato hd60s+ since they have 1 in stock at the local best buy.

Last edited:

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Broadcast is poorly named imo. It's really just nvidia voice + webcam filters. Though real time green screen without having to have a green screen is pretty neat

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe one you of all can help me out. I got a USB cam link 4k and everything I want to do so far has been great except one thing and not a big deal if it turns out to not be an option. I'm wanting to go cell phone type c to hdmi to the capture card for a webcam while I wait for my hero 9 media mod to show up. Nothing I've tried so far seems to work.

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Been streaming wow and retro games. Have all Nintendo consoles hooked up to stream. Come check it out. I might be able to do requests too.

Just need to get my viewer count up to get that affiliate!

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Anyone using Windows 11 and Nvidia Broadcast? Noticing some issues with background processes and have had my cam freeze / get choppy using it and Twitch Studio unless I kill Broadcast and switch to the raw cam.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Moved to Streamlabs and my freezing cam issues went away. It's possible this also a symptom of some AMD / Windows 11 issues, but moving on from Twitch Studio has so far solved this for me.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Need some advice on equipment so I can stream from my gaming PC and console on Twitch. I have the gaming PC and my older PC, plus a PS5. I it is possible to send video/audio to the old PC from the gaming PC and console via a capture card, right? The gaming PC is also the "main" PC that I use for everything, with the old PC just sitting there now to be used for watching other stuff while playing a game.

I would like to still use my Schiit Stack for audio when not streaming, and at the moment it is used for the gaming PC and the PS5 for headphones and speakers. Would it be possible to send only video from the gaming PC and console to the capture card (in the old pc?), so that the audio from both sources is still being sent out to the Schiit stack?

Any suggestions on the hardware I would need? Also, is there a really nice KVM switch that would induce input delay, not a big deal it would just save a bit of space, I think.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
I don't have a dual pc streaming setup, but I'd look into that + elgato's hd60 s+ and audio management. I'd expect you'll find some good comparable setups. I love mine, via USB it gives OBS a 1080p video to stream and passes through a native stream at higher resolution to a secondary monitor. They also have a PCI card that does something similar.

Biggest thing is you aren't inventing the wheel so someone's almost certainly solved this (successfully or ruled it out). Worst cast drop into the discord for elgato or schitt and ask there also.

• 1Like