FOH Streamers

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Getting a webcam upped my viewership by a small amount, at least. I'm ugly but I don't really care. Usually people just comment on my beard.

I only do it for fun, I could never do this for a career. I have like 1 person that watches, but I did get raided once.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Wear a stupid hat or something and you'll get even more. That shit works by drawing attention to your listing on the page that they might otherwise just glance past

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Wear a stupid hat or something and you'll get even more. That shit works by drawing attention to your listing on the page that they might otherwise just glance past
You mean like..

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
I know its old as hell but Ill be streaming CoD WaW more often, if any one here still plays or is interested let me know. Its a cheap game (also on sale right now for 9$ on steam) and all the MP maps come with it (including Zombies mode maps).

Last edited:

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Good afternoon! I am currently at 74.7 viewers on average and have completed the rest of the Twitch Partner requirements - has anyone here made Partner or attempted? I know denials occur frequently and I'm trying to think of what would hold me back from getting accepted. Any information is greatly appreciated, thank you!

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Good afternoon! I am currently at 74.7 viewers on average and have completed the rest of the Twitch Partner requirements - has anyone here made Partner or attempted? I know denials occur frequently and I'm trying to think of what would hold me back from getting accepted. Any information is greatly appreciated, thank you!
Things you want to look at in no particular order

Does your Twitch page look nice? Does your stream look nice? They are looking for it to be presentable

Are your viewers natural or from hosts? If it's from hosts, you really want to get away from that for a while to get partner. They want you to have those viewers naturally on your own.

What game are you playing? If you are playing flavor of the month game with tons of partnered streamers you are far less likely to get partner. They are looking for you doing something unique and different, or offering something others aren't in terms of content.

Is your chat active and do you interact with it well? They are looking for a sense of community, not just something you come and do.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
anyone that can spare 10 minutes and screenshare with me on discord, my obs for some reason today when i turned it on it dosent display the game, im not using it to stream just record my games to make clips, i didnt change any options when i loaded it up today and click on the "gameonly" tab it just comes up blank

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Anyone have trouble streaming PUBG?

Im using suggested NVIDIA settings (nvenc new). I can stream GTAV and Witcher 3 at 1080p60fps just fine, plus obv overwatch. I was trying to stream pubg and I was dropping frames a lot even though the game was playing at 100+ fps.

Something weird I noticed is if I was focused on the game I'd drop frames, but if I tabbed out the game was streaming in the background at 60fps fine. Made it hard to debug because whenever I tabbed to slobs the issue went away.

Using a 3900x CPU and 2070S. Probably won't play this much anyways, but I'd like to avoid it in other games.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Started trying to stream regularly again, now that I got my Anthem issues figured out It'll probably mostly be that off and on for a bit.

Not very structured yet, just in the evenings after 8pm usually.

Going to be firing this up a bit more if anyone would like to follow. Probably a lot of co-op with friends.

Last night we played some Sea of Thieves...

Here's Dodgers learning the truth about 'mermaids' in the game.

And here's Dodgers learning about that barrel the skeletons are carrying.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Anyone have trouble streaming PUBG?

Im using suggested NVIDIA settings (nvenc new). I can stream GTAV and Witcher 3 at 1080p60fps just fine, plus obv overwatch. I was trying to stream pubg and I was dropping frames a lot even though the game was playing at 100+ fps.

Something weird I noticed is if I was focused on the game I'd drop frames, but if I tabbed out the game was streaming in the background at 60fps fine. Made it hard to debug because whenever I tabbed to slobs the issue went away.

Using a 3900x CPU and 2070S. Probably won't play this much anyways, but I'd like to avoid it in other games.

Few things:

Make sure you run PUBG in Full Screen
Run Game Capture instead of Window Capture
Click on the capture window and click "limit capture framerate"

It sounds like it's dropping frames because your FPS is probably way higher than your output so there's a big discrepancy. I had problems with a stutter-like issue with Apex when I was running it at 144+ FPS and my capture was only at 60 and I had to hard set it to 60 or 100fps to smooth it out. One or more of these fixes should make an improvement or totally fix this issue.