FOH Streamers

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Started trying to stream regularly again, now that I got my Anthem issues figured out It'll probably mostly be that off and on for a bit.

Not very structured yet, just in the evenings after 8pm usually.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I don't suppose any of you guys know how to set up a twitch webhook that triggers when my stream starts, do you? I use Integromat for webhook scenarios and I can't figure out how to start a trigger when my own stream goes live.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I don't suppose any of you guys know how to set up a twitch webhook that triggers when my stream starts, do you? I use Integromat for webhook scenarios and I can't figure out how to start a trigger when my own stream goes live.

I have no knowledge of these things, but you can set it so a tweet goes out when you live from twitch, and trigger off the tweet?

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Finally got slippery slippery 's idea working by using twitch+ifttt+twitter+integromat, but the twitter module doesn't support instant triggers. 5 minutes is the max. Godamnitt.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I've been streaming my Black Tiger runs on Twitch if anyone is ever on and wants to drop by and say "Hi", when I don't have my mic on the wrong setting my voice is actually not overly annoying.

tbt__thebigtoe

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Black Tiger, playing it on Wolfmame. New PB;

View attachment 219054

This is signifigant to me because when I was a young teen I broke 1.1million and learned, 20 years later, that that was around the world record at the time. That shit haunted me for the last few years because I wondered how good I actually was at the game. This is a screen grab of the current mame #3 and #4 scores;

View attachment 219055

Meaning that yes, while I have no illusions of breaking any of the higher scores without a miracle it does satisfy that childhood dream of "what if" and now I know that, at least with this one game which was the only one that mattered, I was that good.

It's a small thing, but inside my little nerd heart it's a big thing and dammit I'm kinda proud of it.

I did it, I have unofficially beat 3rd place.

• 1Like

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I stream 4 days a week these days. Mostly Rocksmith, but I do play other things from time to time.

URL:

Code:
https://twitch.tv/alkorin

Live Stream:

Games/Genres: Mostly Rocksmith, occasionally Clone Hero, and whatever else I feel like, usually RPGs of some sort.

Schedule: Tuesdays 6:30pm, Wednesdays and Fridays 7:30pm, Saturdays 2pm start times, all times EST/EDT.

Additional Info: I do song requests and play mostly metal. Don't skill check me, it makes me sad panda. No, I can't/won't play your song with 50% chords and pinch harmonics, dafuq.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
no face cam? what're you, me?

I need to stream more again but my 1080 literally caught on fire last night and went to a 10yr old card so.. may be a while

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I haven't needed a webcam since I was calling Midori on Skype when she still lived in Europe. I don't even know where the thing is. I'll find it eventually.

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Going to start streaming next week, just waiting to grab a few items then good to go. Been learning about obs twitch etc and setting up related social media pages. Would appreciate the follows www.twitch.tv/Boloboy12 in the meantime!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Got a new mic coming this week and I'm gonna start streaming again. Took a break for awhile

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Got a schedule Noodle? If everyone could stop by and follow would appreciate it and I`ll post when I`m starting up. Just ordering my mic and webcam this week and good to go!

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Got a schedule Noodle? If everyone could stop by and follow would appreciate it and I`ll post when I`m starting up. Just ordering my mic and webcam this week and good to go!

I followed you, but you should fix your link to be a direct link instead of some sort of facebook redirect.

• 1Like