FOHSS consider following

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ko Dokomo_foh

shitlord
Right up there with one of my friends doing this.

633762422210485150-AstronomicallyEpicWinChrisHansenandPedobear.jpg

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Churchill said:
Yeah, what did it take to get him to agree to this wonderful photo?
Waiting him out, basically.

They announced before the talk that Bill wasn"t taking book signings or autographs or anything after the lecture, so I didn"t think this"d work to be honest. But one of the ushers said which door of the building he"d leave out of on the way to his car. Waited there with four other girls who made science-y shirts. He came out surrounded by like eight campus staff/bodyguards about two hours after the presentation (if it wasn"t that long, it sure felt like it - it was cold and I didn"t have a coat). The girls mobbed him. I shook his hand.

Then it went something like:

"Mr. Nye, can you hold this for me while I take a picture?"

"What is it?" He reads it. "All right. So, who is Millie?"

I didn"t really expect that, and damned if I"m going to explain any part of that faggotry to anyone who didn"t have a three hour drive back to LA at 11 at night, let alone when that person was Bill fuckingNye. So I just blurt out the first thing that comes to my mind.

"Uh...I"mMillie. Me and some people I know have an inside joke."

He looks at me confused, reads it again, then poses. "... I"m sure it"s hilarious."

And the rest is history.