Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Back up and try again.
That "quote" is you quoting the fucking article you retard. Tim didn't say that. They literally spun this per msm and your kissing their brown hole eating their shit. Fuck you're stupid.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Fucking Christ foler, this is what happens when you don't read...
Are you fucking retarded. Tim didn't even say that. Holy fuck did you even read it? Thats bisnow's hot piling shit of a spin to try and spin something completely normal as a faggot Lefty win. Fuck some of you are retarded.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I think you two are trolling me. No way you're both that retarded. This is like lefty trans retarded.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I like when you get angry enough to type like you're not a 12 year old.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
FYI I was eating a glorious CFA chicken Sammy as I typed my response to call you two dummies out. It was delicious.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
CFA chicken is so overrated. It's not better than a Wendy's chicken sandwich, for example.

And you were right, foler. I didn't want to put any effort into actually delving into the topic but I did want to pile on if there was a chance to shit on you.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
You really cant connect the following statements? I'll help you man.

As Chick-fil-A expands globally and into more liberal parts of the U.S., the chicken chain plans to change which charities it donates to after years of bad press and protests from the LGBT community

&

There’s no question we know that, as we go into new markets, we need to be clear about who we are.

Its a really good thing you stumbled into being rich, you would be fucked if you had to earn a living.

FYI I was eating a glorious CFA chicken Sammy as I typed my response to call you two dummies out. It was delicious.

You are literally who I was talking about.

Ppl claiming to be MAGA, but will still eat Chik Fil A.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
CFA chicken is so overrated. It's not better than a Wendy's chicken sandwich, for example.

And you were right, foler. I didn't want to put any effort into actually delving into the topic but I did want to pile on if there was a chance to shit on you.

Wendy's used to have the best chicken sandwiches but then, at least around here, they switched to some Tyson patty bullshit I wouldn't touch with your stomach on a twenty foot pole

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
DickTrickle DickTrickle

The article is intentionally ambiguous regarding the quotes. I havent seen anyone w/ a clear statement on who said what part of that. Even the quote marks are fucked up.

The correct response, is for CFA to come out immediately, double down support for Salv Army / Christ Fellow Ath, and slam dunk the free PR.

Instead, the CEO wants "new markets" and to clarify "who we are". When I thought it was pretty fucking clear who they were? If you cant infer from those statements the intent etc, then either he is wildly unfit for CEO and cant communicate, or your a complete fucking moron.

They are getting slaughtered.

Good. Fuck them.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You really cant connect the following statements? I'll help you man.

&

Its a really good thing you stumbled into being rich, you would be fucked if you had to earn a living.

You are literally who I was talking about.
Rofl. You're literally connecting his quote with something the author of the article said. That makes 0 sense bruh. I can take Tim's quote and say things to and try to correlate them together to fit an agenda.

Let's try it.

Tim - "There’s no question we know that, as we go into new markets, we need to be clear about who we are."

Me - "Chick-fil-A has made it clear that in the wake of financially damaging closures in Canada and the UK, along with not having access to the market in Boston, that they now fully support gay marriage. After years of being called out on their extreme anti-gay views they have finally decided that in order to be financially stable they must adopt a more progressive stance."

Me - "Chick-fil-A has made it clear that as they enter new markets overseas that they need to clarify they don't sell beef."

That quote can be spun any which way you want. You're real hardcore LachiusTZ LachiusTZ . Not gonna eat chicken cuz some liberals spun an article. You're no better than millennials who write X on their hand to "fight" human trafficking or lefties who want to save immigrants but won't house them or shell out their own dime. I give 15% of my annual income to non-profits I think are actually doing good work. What do you do? Boycott spending $4 on a chicken sandwich? It's like I tell virtue signaling lefty faggots - you gotta earn your seat at the table.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
DickTrickle DickTrickle

The article is intentionally ambiguous regarding the quotes. I havent seen anyone w/ a clear statement on who said what part of that. Even the quote marks are fucked up.

The correct response, is for CFA to come out immediately, double down support for Salv Army / Christ Fellow Ath, and slam dunk the free PR.

Instead, the CEO wants "new markets" and to clarify "who we are". When I thought it was pretty fucking clear who they were? If you cant infer from those statements the intent etc, then either he is wildly unfit for CEO and cant communicate, or your a complete fucking moron.

They are getting slaughtered.

Good. Fuck them.
No the correct response is not to let the children wrangle you into their fucking game and for you to keep doing what you're doing. If you play their game then they keep playing it. It's just like feeding the trolls.

Lol you want them to support SA who literally has website real estate devoted to explaining how they fight for LGBT people. Did LLR put you up to this to troll me? If so he's outdone himself.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
What do you do?

I work in the enforcement division of one of the executive agencies. I am literally giving my life for civic duty.

You go play safari fag, and take pictures of watches.

American Inventor, sit the fuck down.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I work in the enforcement division of one of the executive agencies. I am literally giving my life for civic duty.

You go play safari fag, and take pictures of watches.

American Inventor, sit the fuck down.
Wow that's mighty brave of you to work a job so you can feed your family and not be homeless. You're super brave.

Lmao get out of here with that bullshit. Put your money where your mouth is faggot. No one gives a shit that your job is for the "betterment of society." Yeah I provided software solutions for men and women and the armed forces that saved lives.

Hold on let me go rub one off rq.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lol I bet pelosi tells herself the same thing too lach. 🤣🤣🤣. Put your money where your mouth is. It's the common denominator along all lines. The one thing people are the most resistant too. Be damned they pull out there own wallet and shell out a dime towards something they believe in for the betterment of others.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
You value money over time? Neat.

I took an 80% pay cut to move from consulting / financial to enforcement.

My money, time, ass, and career is where my mouth is.

Anyway. Enjoy being in the box. I'll see you when you get out.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You value money over time? Neat.

I took an 80% pay cut to move from consulting / financial to enforcement.

My money, time, ass, and career is where my mouth is.

Anyway. Enjoy being in the box. I'll see you when you get out.
Pull out your wallet and put your money where yo mouth is dawg. Till then you're nothing but a pelosi rubbing one off at the idea ur saving the world with your on the clock time and valiant money making efforts. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Fuck man maybe @a_skeleton_03 has a point. This whole CFA thing goes to show that half this forum can't critically think, takes liberal bait and literally applies the same demonetize virtue signal bullshit that the left does.

I knew you fuckers were fakes. Voted for obama, shoulda known better.

I'm sure CFA will be in financial ruin over your boycotts... It's a private company, never understood why ANY side gives a fuck what they do with their money. It's their fucking money.