Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
If you haven't signed up for Trump store texts, highly recommend. Just got a text that they bull-shiff shirts are in stock!

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Hes not going to fuck you
Hey man. All I'm saying is the next time I'm in Hawaii I'd like to build a boat with him.

You can interpret that however you want.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Yo foler I got a new watch today but I can't post pictures.

It's cool though. It's not like rolex cool, but it has like 3 little spinner things and a moon changer thing and three buttons on one side which is apparently pretty rad according to a guy I talked to about cool watches.

What do you think?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Yo foler I got a new watch today but I can't post pictures.

It's cool though. It's not like rolex cool, but it has like 3 little spinner things and a moon changer thing and three buttons on one side which is apparently pretty rad according to a guy I talked to about cool watches.

What do you think?
If it's mechanical then you're gonna pay hell of a lot more having all those extra complications serviced. Is it a zenith chronomaster?

Honestly Rolex is kinda overrated other than build quality. I've banged mine on concrete pillars, dropped it on concrete, etc and Crystal and bezel won't scratch. My Omega on the other hand got a tiny dent in the bezel from what I don't know. Anyways, everyone and their mom owns a Rolex sub as soon as they get the money and if they don't they own one of many other brands that look like it. There's some pretty solid watches cheaper than a sub. I thought zenith's were always kinda cool. I just don't want anymore complications in a watch other than day/date.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
If it's mechanical then you're gonna pay hell of a lot more having all those extra complications serviced. Is it a zenith chronomaster?
It says Xeniht Chromemunster on the little lid thing. Is this like a better version of that one? I paid $500.00 for it and it seems to keep getting behind on the time but I think thats because it might be like really old and rare. The guy said it was German or maybe Chinese, I can't remember. He was standing by the John Wayne Hollywood star on Vine when I was coming back from TJ's (Thats what we call Trader Joes here in Los Angeles if you didn't get it).

Anyway, my phone tells me the correct time anyway via spaceship communication synched with an atomic clock so I think I'm ok.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
It says Xeniht Chromemunster on the little lid thing. Is this like a better version of that one? I paid $500.00 for it and it seems to keep getting behind on the time but I think thats because it might be like really old and rare. The guy said it was German or maybe Chinese, I can't remember. He was standing by the John Wayne Hollywood star on Vine when I was coming back from TJ's (Thats what we call Trader Joes here in Los Angeles if you didn't get it).

Anyway, my phone tells me the correct time anyway via spaceship communication synched with an atomic clock so I think I'm ok.

1574304436194.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

I'd probably take it back to the Chinaman you bought it from bruh

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I like how in your mind you think you made one joke, but you actually made a much better one you didn't intend. Good stuff.

• 1Solidarity

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Zapatta Zapatta you seem like a cool dude to hang with. Like you can make anything with your hands. Wish I had a neighbor like you. We'd drink beer after work and fix shit and make things.

Last thing I want to do after work is more work. I am on Trump time as it is, 5 hrs of sleep a night 6 days a week.

Also you are exaggerating a bit, if I could make anything I would sit around perfecting knees by the dozen .....

giphy.gif

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Last thing I want to do after work is more work. I am on Trump time as it is, 5 hrs of sleep a night 6 days a week.

Also you are exaggerating a bit, if I could make anything I would sit around perfecting knees by the dozen .....
Yeah your knees must get QUITE the workout. Want me to get you some pads for Christmas?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Certainly not today, Vanessa Vanessa was the first one to gargle my balls today, line forms behind xher.
Genuine compliments to brighten someone's day on here is = ball gargling.

Remind me again why this place is the doldrums of people getting laid on here?

• 1Like