Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Izo Izo maybe this seems like a dumb question. I'm in my early 30's good shape, no preexisting conditions. Stopped working out and started eating relatively shitty (dessert every night, chicken wings for lunch, redbull, etc) about a month ago. Kinda thought I'd use the corona quarantine as a break from eating healthy and splurge. Waistline has gotten thicker.. with no end in sight, how long can I keep this shit up without developing high blood pressure, diabetes or some shit? Serious question.. Can this stuff develop quickly or is it the kind of thing that takes months/years of bad habits to develop? thinking about switching back to my clean diet this week.

Hope you're doing well. Keep fighting the good fight. Maybe this is a question for tuco based on his experience.. 😉

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Izo Izo maybe this seems like a dumb question. I'm in my early 30's good shape, no preexisting conditions. Stopped working out and started eating relatively shitty (dessert every night, chicken wings for lunch, redbull, etc) about a month ago. Kinda thought I'd use the corona quarantine as a break from eating healthy and splurge. Waistline has gotten thicker.. with no end in sight, how long can I keep this shit up without developing high blood pressure, diabetes or some shit? Serious question.. Can this stuff develop quickly or is it the kind of thing that takes months/years of bad habits to develop? thinking about switching back to my clean diet this week.

Hope you're doing well. Keep fighting the good fight. Maybe this is a question for tuco based on his experience.. 😉
92nKJFp_d.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Corona thread was already on a downward trajectory. Lumi came in and just bombed the whole damn thing.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Jokes aside I hope Boris pulls through. This blows. MusicForFish MusicForFish didn't realize you were still sick. Be careful man, shit just seems to get worse all of the sudden. Thoughts and prayers. Get some powdered Pedialyte and chug that shit dude.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Starting to think the Wuhan fluhan is a bit of a nothingburger

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Black people are disproportionately target by coronachan. Coronachan made by racist Chang range who hate blackies.

Checks out.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Punko Punko why no love for whacky Boris Johnson or as I call him, BJ?

How are things going up there in the great northern viking lands? Staying safe I hope.