Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Honestly the best part about being out of the shaw is my Patriot machine gun toting eagle exercises his freedom in front of the American flag in FULL color!. Man those are some beautiful colors.

Lol yeah@!!!! Hahaha

random-shite-2020-04-16-83.jpg

• 1Haram
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So it's ok to hide my kids and wife but not my profile? Getting mixed signals from you dick.
No no, we have to hide our wives and kids from you.

You having a wife or kids... Hahaha. Good one, dude. You got me good.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Marines die on a u.s. foreign base because some muzzie shot an RPG or mortar and scored 2 KO which adds to the body count - media quiet.

1 dies on a ship due to a virus - media go crazy

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Really shitting up Corona thread today guys. Good job.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Araysar and punko are taking massive shits all over our Corona thread. C'mon bros

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
God damn Punko Punko you're tempting to so hard to break quarantine to Corona thread. Boss is shit tier clothing. It's even less translatable to Americans since Euros have whonky style unless it's dressier menswear.. If you wanna use a big name try Double RL or post up your fav pair of Edward Green's.

Or maybe your watch collection......

Time is a flat circle boys.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Don't even get me started on menswear. I will rek u son

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
That denim Punko Punko . Dude you need some quality denim. Try rogue territory, 3x1, 3sixteen, pure blue, etc.

May be outa your price range. All are $225+ for the most part. You guys thought my watch collection was baller? Wait till you see my raw D collection.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You guys should see my raw R fades. Got some SICK whiskering

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Sorry punko Ralph Lauren doesn't count unless it's Double RL, RL purple or black label.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That denim Punko Punko . Dude you need some quality denim. Try rogue territory, 3x1, 3sixteen, pure blue, etc.

May be outa your price range. All are $225+ for the most part. You guys thought my watch collection was baller? Wait till you see my raw D collection.

I fully believe you have a massive raw D collection. I'm sure you have an unending supply of raw D on you at all times.

• 1Truth!

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I fully believe you have a massive raw D collection. I'm sure you have an unending supply of raw D on you at all times.
You have no idea bro. I got into raw D about 7 years ago. Once I got my first taste of those sick fades it was over. Raw D after raw D. I'm a bit of a purest so I'd rarely wash in-between wearing my raw D in order to maximize fades.

I'd post my raw d collection but I feel it would deserve its own sacred thread.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So it's ok to hide my kids and wife but not my profile? Getting mixed signals from you dick.

No your wife and kids need to stay on full display. It's everyone else's who need to hide.

But seriously, open up the profile so we can follow where you post. What are you hiding?

• 1Jonesing

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Pretty much. Why are you still here?

Hey man, give me the inside scoop so I can win this thing.
I'm here because I AM in control of my destiny. Not these amods! I will leave my thread on in my own time!

• 1Like