The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Whew boyos im farmin the salt in amod thread today lemme tell u

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's not ok to be gay. Hell people shouldn't have sex outside marriage.

When missing purpose in life, it makes sense to be attracted to authoritative figures and controlling systems. Good luck, Foldog!

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
When missing purpose in life, it makes sense to be attracted to authoritative figures and controlling systems. Good luck, Foldog!
Exactly so they turn to homosexuality and pedophilia. That's what ive been trying to say.

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Foler, what is up with the shawed boy who is harassing you? He seems sort of funny, but he posted artwork of a man fucking an infant once, so I don’t like him really. What do you think about him?

Hosix

All labs matter!
This thread is like a train wreck. I can’t stop looking at it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Foler, what is up with the shawed boy who is harassing you? He seems sort of funny, but he posted artwork of a man fucking an infant once, so I don’t like him really. What do you think about him?

Long story. Don't wanna go into too much detail but i may have slipped his elf pixel gf the D some 10+ years ago. Since then he's been super salty, stalking me so he can make a skin suit out of my penis to try and satisfy his wife.

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I don't know what the deal is with this alaisloanmint guy. Bet he has a bad marriage and has to take it out on internet people

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Just a bunch of old washed up gamers shootin the shit.
I may be retired but I sure as fuck ain't washed up. How many World Records do you have in gaming?

iu

I may be a washed-up nerd but I am sure as fuck ain't a washed-up gamer. I am the Wayne Gretzky of Black Tiger.

While I do have the emulator World Record this post is made in fun and is not meant to be taken too seriously... also, I am still proud of that record, sue me I'm a fucking nerd.

• 1WTF
  • 1Smuggly

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I guess it brings us back to that age-old question: is nothing something?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I guess it brings us back to that age-old question: is nothing something?

As far as we know the entire universe came from nothing, and while 2020 isn't the best year, I'm still inclined to say that means yes?

• 1Galaxy Brain