Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Screamfeeder Screamfeeder , ginsburg died. How are you celebrating?
I went out and got a bottle of her favorite wine, a couple ingredients from the market to make some of her favorite dishes and I am going to spend my evening mourning an intellectual heavyweight, judicial juggernaut, champion of justice and all around badass human being.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I went out and got a bottle of her favorite wine, a couple ingredients from the market to make some of her favorite dishes and I am going to spend my evening mourning an intellectual heavyweight, judicial juggernaut, champion of justice and all around badass human being.
giphy.gif

• 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Ruth Bader Ginsberg. 27 year veteran Associate Justice of the Supreme Court. Its ok if you have no idea who she is.

But, if you're a man who gets social security from a dead woman or "Mother Benefits" for being a single dad, you owe her a pour of your drink because she fought for your equality.

• 1Barf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Ruth Bader Ginsberg. 27 year veteran Associate Justice of the Supreme Court. Its ok if you have no idea who she is.

But, if you're a man who gets social security from a dead woman or "Mother Benefits" for being a single dad, you owe her a pour of your drink because she fought for your equality.
Single parents should be punished for their actions of children outside marriage or divorce, not rewarded with taxpayer dollars. This is exactly the kind of shit that has lead the u.s. down a path a moral degeneracy.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Now we can make abortion illegal ✊✊

• 1Like