Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Just finished decorating the tree. All white Christmas lights. Beautiful.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I have 7 baby jesus manager scenes on my land now. You can never have too many. Remember the reason for the season!

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Araysar's wife got back to me. She won't let him come to maga rally on jan 6th. Maybe I can cum over and convince her... 🤔🤔🤔

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
There's a solid 80% chance your dick doesn't work right.
Yo DickTrickle that is a DOPE avatar. Want me to make it Christmas themed for you? I want to make sure to get AMOD clearance that no one else can ever use it ever again if I do so because it will take me like 20 minutes of work and I don't want some worthless scrub borrowing your amazing avatar.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yo DickTrickle that is a DOPE avatar. Want me to make it Christmas themed for you? I want to make sure to get AMOD clearance that no one else can ever use it ever again if I do so because it will take me like 20 minutes of work and I don't want some worthless scrub borrowing your amazing avatar.
That would be amazing! I've had it for so long it would be so wrong for someone to try to claim it as their own. I think when anybody sees this icon they know it's a dick trickle post.

Alternatively given that there's a lot of low life people here, maybe you could replace the gun or eagle head with a penis and put a Christmas hat on it? Just spitballin, namean?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
That would be amazing! I've had it for so long it would be so wrong for someone to try to claim it as their own. I think when anybody sees this icon they know it's a dick trickle post.

Alternatively given that there's a lot of low life people here, maybe you could replace the gun or eagle head with a penis and put a Christmas hat on it? Just spitballin, namean?
Oh man those are AMAZING suggestions! Once I get clearance from Amod that no theiving, lowlife, scumsucking, bottomfeeding worthless piece of shit assholes will ever steal your original and amazing avatar I will do just that!

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Oh man those are AMAZING suggestions! Once I get clearance from Amod that no theiving, lowlife, scumsucking, bottomfeeding worthless piece of shit assholes will ever steal your original and amazing avatar I will do just that!
Oh, here's a larger version if you need it. It's the original copy that my father passed down to me. God bless his soul, only a truly evil Satanic person would try to steal it or any derivative of it.

tenor.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users