Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Now that you have exposed me for owning 2 good cars, having a 401K and getting a really good rate on a mortgage.... what will you try next, you madman?

My investments in the Investing Thread?

Is nothing sacred to you?
You fiscally responsible father you!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Ever had one, Araysar Araysar ? Hybrid, muahaha. I love the owners hat. Looks like a fun car to trash around in.

Lol my dad did. They didnt even have seat belts but had an ash tray in every door

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Merry Christmas to all my bros AND HOEZ.

May you trust the plan and keep the faith this holiday season!

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah et al to everyone. Hope you all have wonderful holidays.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah et al to everyone. Hope you all have wonderful holidays.
Leave while you can rease. I was wrong about you. You arent a complete disingenuous parachuter. Go enjoy your life and stay out of politics. I wish i could plug back into the matrix, i really do.

• 1Slow
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Leave while you can rease. I was wrong about you. You arent a complete disingenuous parachuter. Go enjoy your life and stay out of politics. I wish i could plug back into the matrix, i really do.
I said I was taking a break from it for awhile. I said during the holidays because of work and time with family. I only popped in because I was @ by Lithose. It is good to get away from it though. I think you are right about not spending too much time in there though.

Hope you are having an excellent day.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I said I was taking a break from it for awhile. I said during the holidays because of work and time with family. I only popped in because I was @ by Lithose. It is good to get away from it though. I think you are right about not spending too much time in there though.

Hope you are having an excellent day.
Likewise.

It's just if you look into the abyss it starts to look back.

Have a good Christmas.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
About 20 minutes into Wonder Woman 1984, what a steaming pile of shit. The special effects are on Sharknado level

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Russians always drunk and crazy

The Office Lol GIF