Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Chicago style pizza is an abomination.

I'm grilling ribs right now. Have a bunch of people coming over to watch hockey later. Montreal going to beat up on your stupid Tampa team...
Ok well we agree on the pizza.

Lol dude lightening will wreck you guys. Florida has the best hockey.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Ok well we agree on the pizza.

Lol dude lightening will wreck you guys. Florida has the best hockey.

I know they will, I just don't want them to. I hate teams to repeat. Spread the wealth around. Time for a Canadian team to win one.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I know they will, I just don't want them to. I hate teams to repeat. Spread the wealth around. Time for a Canadian team to win one.
LMAO Canadians SUCK at hockey dude. Tampa is about to ZAPP you.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
LMAO Canadians SUCK at hockey dude. Tampa is about to ZAPP you.

You do know that there are 17 Canadian players on the Tampa Bay roster and only 6 American players, right? And you know that the only reason there are two Florida teams in the NHL is because they are supported by the Canadians who retire there?

"Canadians SUCK at hockey" might be the dumbest thing ever said on this forum. I understand you want to support your team, but Canadians ARE hockey.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You do know that there are 17 Canadian players on the Tampa Bay roster and only 6 American players, right? And you know that the only reason there are two Florida teams in the NHL is because they are supported by the Canadians who retire there?

"Canadians SUCK at hockey" might be the dumbest thing ever said on this forum. I understand you want to support your team, but Canadians ARE hockey.
They're Americans now. I don't believe in borders. Prepare to get wrecked. I'll be in downtown Tampa celebrating.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

He doesn't care and probably doesn't watch hockey. You just got folger baited.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Lol dude I've said it before, I'm actually friends with Wayne Gretzky. Great guy.

Me, too! PM me your name and I'll call Wayne right now and ask him how he knows you.

200w.gif