Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, for you I can imagine it's a real pain to get some brush right in your face when you're trying to down some of those dark logs.
I wear a helmet and mask for safety so it helps. Don’t really have dark wood here.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, for you I can imagine it's a real pain to get some brush right in your face when you're trying to down some of those dark logs.
1628803192317.png

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar the kid still constantly sick? Should probably feed it breast milk from the mother instead of that fake shit.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Araysar Araysar the kid still constantly sick? Should probably feed it breast milk from the mother instead of that fake shit.
He really got you salty, eh?

Imagine folder knowing anything about childcare or being in a relationship (Grindr dates don't count). Fucking hilarious thought!

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Much like this weak "illiterate" larp, the M4 schtick was a response to my AK-47 thing, and as usual, it was a pathetic imitation.

Everything I do, you copy and half ass.

1628830660534.png

LMAO, what a chump.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
What's wrong Foler Foler ?

Cant get your soybucks out of the bank?

LMAO, you're just as poor in fake FOH cash as you are in real cash

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
What's wrong Foler Foler ?

Cant get your soybucks out of the bank?

LMAO, you're just as poor in fake FOH cash as you are in real cash
War of attrition my man. It’s gonna be a long year for you. Maybe stop being a fucking poor pathetic silver donor

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar you never answered my question. Did you have your daughter checked for weak constitution? Better to find these things early bro.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
War of attrition my man. It’s gonna be a long year for you. Maybe stop being a fucking poor pathetic silver donor

Imagine donating gold and the mods will still let anyone tag you as a cocksucker for all to see. :trump:

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user