chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
xBreOE5x_400x400.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Why does everyone think Foler sucks black cock?
Also Chris and Lendarios are the same person. Change my mind

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Hoax rumor that Hoss Hoss started and everyone likes to larp along because they’re immature.

Poin Dexter

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Didn't he drunk post about slobbering on a jogger nob late one night on this thread?

Other than that I can't remember how it all started.Other than that I can't remember how it all started.

It used to be kind of funny but now it's gotten old. It's not like foler doesn't give plenty of other posts that can be either insighyful or poked fun of.

Last edited:
  • 2Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

SeanDoe1z1

pretty sure foler use to hang out in Toxx forest preying on young erudites back in the day

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Late one night foler posted that black cock tastes like white cock. Maybe he thought he was on a different board. He went back and edited it 20 min later but Hoss already had quoted him

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Late one night foler posted that black cock tastes like white cock. Maybe he thought he was on a different board. He went back and edited it 20 min later but Hoss already had quoted him

I thought it was a dm and he got outted?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Last edited:

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Cause he asked brahma to mount him

Didn't he drunk post about slobbering on a jogger nob late one night on this thread?

Other than that I can't remember how it all started.Other than that I can't remember how it all started.

It used to be kind of funny but now it's gotten old. It's not like foler doesn't give plenty of other posts that can be either insighyful or poked fun of.

Pretty sure Hoss Hoss saved it before folgers could delete/edit it.

pretty sure foler use to hang out in Toxx forest preying on young erudites back in the day

Well they did all start out with large staffs.

I thought it was a dm and he got outted?

I never heard of that one. Maybe he was cruising for cock and got outed?

Here's when he confessed to the whole board. He went back and edited the post to be blank.

Foler Foler is there anything you'd like to add?

View attachment 399254
E3AFCFE0-72A0-4906-B581-6B29D02B91E3.gif

• 2Pathetic
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Foler, we know this is very embarrassing for you. The only way to disarm these attacks is to lean into them. Once you own and embrace your lifestyle, we can't use them to dog on you anymore. Just look at the other gays on this forum like Kuriin. We know he sucks dicks but no one cares.

Just own it bro

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Foler, we know this is very embarrassing for you. The only way to disarm these attacks is to lean into them. Once you own and embrace your lifestyle, we can't use them to dog on you anymore. Just look at the other gays on this forum like Kuriin. We know he sucks dicks but no one cares.

Just own it bro
Remember that time in 2020 when your wife wouldn’t let you vote for trump? I was gonna let that shit die but since you’ve been so insufferable since you’ve been back I thought I might as well bring it back up.

Has she decided how she’s going to let you vote for midterms this year yet?

• 4Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Remember that time in 2020 when your wife wouldn’t let you vote for trump? I was gonna let that shit die but since you’ve been so insufferable since you’ve been back I thought I might as well bring it back up.

Cringing4u

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

Just own it bro
I didn't know he sucked dicks. Thanks for the reliable info.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Lol, I remember when you made up this bullshit and then spammed it everywhere for a week, hoping it would catch on.

Post proof right now. Photoshopped PMs don't count

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Everyone else here seems to like talking about American Inventor cocks way more than Foler. Guy brought it up once, yall bring it up x10 a week.

But he's the gay one?

Riiiiiiiiiight.

• 3Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users