Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
emoci%C3%B3n-wilfred-mott.gif
Don’t fret bro. I’m actually starting my own forum. It’s gonna be HUGE. FoH members will get FREE invites.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Brony
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Just thought I’d swing by right before I leave the forum for good to dunk on a few poors like Araysar Araysar , who’s wife can’t even breastfeed his premature child with rickets.

how’s weight watchers going for you comrade? You gotta lay off those potatoes..

Making fun of cripple families? Long as they arent Ukrainian?

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Truth is Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule was paying me cash money to shitpost here. I really helped with his DAU. It was a fun sidegig and I like to help a bud out you know?

Unfortunately he couldn’t keep up with inflation so now my talent goes elsewhere.
Avatar bet Folder. Since you are leaving "for good" If you post again i get to pick your avatar. If you dont post again you can pick mine. Three month duration on the avatar switch.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Avatar bet Folder. Since you are leaving "for good" If you post again i get to pick your avatar. If you dont post again you can pick mine. Three month duration on the avatar switch.
I don’t do bets with loser poors who fake vax passports to lick the boots of tyrants.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
It means what I said. And?

You gonna let these guys grief you off ForumQuest?
Take it up with LLR - my presence isn’t free. I’m in VERY high demand on the internet.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Take it up with LLR - my presence isn’t free. I’m in VERY high demand on the internet.
Actually I'm making more money from other forums paying me to keep you here and away from them.

BRISK business, no lie.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Ok losers I’m out for good. Enjoy your life sulking with your fellow poor cucks in this shit hole

• 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Ok losers I’m out for good. Enjoy your life sulking with your fellow poor cucks in this shit hole

You sound like that faggot retard from the one site.. either way Folders stop being a fucking fag and pretending to leave.. shit or get off the pot American Inventor.

f9c1be49-92b8-411d-8c1f-4c678206e49f_text.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users