Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Jesus Foler Foler , these hohols will try anytime to get you to give away your position. Good thing you're too smart for that!

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Guys, I've just received some disturbing news from the Ukrainian Consulate in Florida: Foler Foler was telling the truth about his Ukrainian trip earlier this year and was killed in action somewhere outside of Mariupol. Apparently his unit's location was triangulated from a heat signature of some kind. The consulate message mentioned burning coal... but I'm not sure how that make sense. Apparently this heat signature was strong enough for a Russian cruise missile to home in on though, and Foler and all of his Kenyan and Nigerian squadmates were killed in the blast, though a few Jamaicans survived and are recovering in Poland.
I'm waiting on confirmation from the DeSantis administration to find out if all of this is true.

IF true though, it would mean that after the break he took earlier this year that Foler's account has been taken over by an impostor of some kind with a completely different agenda.

This is an unprecedented situation here at FoH, so I'm open to suggestions as to how to proceed with Great Foler's Ghost here.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 4 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Guys, I've just received some disturbing news from the Ukrainian Consulate in Florida: Foler Foler was telling the truth about his Ukrainian trip earlier this year and was killed in action somewhere outside of Mariupol. Apparently his unit's location was triangulated from a heat signature of some kind. The consulate message mentioned burning coal... but I'm not sure how that make sense. Apparently this heat signature was strong enough for a Russian cruise missile to home in on though, and Foler and all of his Kenyan and Nigerian squadmates were killed in the blast, though a few Jamaicans survived and are recovering in Poland.
I'm waiting on confirmation from the DeSantis administration to find out if all of this is true.

IF true though, it would mean that after the break he took earlier this year that Foler's account has been taken over by an impostor of some kind with a completely different agenda.

This is an unprecedented situation here at FoH, so I'm open to suggestions as to how to proceed with Great Foler's Ghost here.

He did not provide you the proof you required. It's time to ban him.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You cool with me posting the PMs and discord from last year? Lmk in the next 4 hours.

yah i got no problems with you posting your photoshops, you do it all the time

start off with the gypsy one, that's always a really bellybuster

• 1Worf

joz123

Potato del Grande

Since ghosts can't type, make it so Folzer can only view threads and not reply.

• 1Like

Lightning Fast
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule can then check my IP logs from when I was posting a month ago and tell you if any came from moldova, armenia, or whatever other countries you made up in your photoshop.

you can do that, right Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule ?
This is correct. There are no IP's from those countries among the IP's that you used during your trip to a former Soviet State.

• 1Worf

Lightning Fast
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule didn't you say you'd ban him if he didn't pony up with the proof? I think we've all had enough of this bullshit.
I didn't say that. Plus, I'm waiting on confirmation from the DeSantis administration, it could be Ukrainian propaganda though. Or maybe someone else is playing a deep game...

I don't know I'm only the messenger!

• 1Pathetic

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

I’m sending your lawyer a defamation lawsuit.

Expect me.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule can then check my IP logs from when I was posting a month ago and tell you if any came from moldova, armenia, or whatever other countries you made up in your photoshop.

you can do that, right Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule ?
Yep and if he checks my logs he’ll see that for a little bit I was not hiding my IP and was in fact in Russia and Belarus. I still am but using my dedicated VPN IP

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Yet another late night here. Big plans for tomorrow. I may be in Belarus, I may be in Ukraine. Can’t tell you which but it’s one of them!

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m eating like a king here
We know.

1665878307798.png