loop state GIF

I did nazi that coming.

• 1Worf
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Really not a fan of this Black Sea snake.

• 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Can women actually fly or you think this is one of those Air Force trannies?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Wow, do you just believe accusations without a shred of tangible evidence supporting them?
I dunno. Been digging through your internet history and it seems like you’re a pedophile…

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I dunno. Been digging through your internet history and it seems like you’re a pedophile…

Hey Folders, B Bodhy claims he doesn't fuck kids but at the same time we have seen this accusation multiple times in multiple threads. Can you give us the low down on what's what here.

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Hey Folders, B Bodhy claims he doesn't fuck kids but at the same time we have seen this accusation multiple times in multiple threads. Can you give us the low down on what's what here.
Accusations aren't evidence. You can't make accusations like this without some serious evidence.

Either back up your accusation with some real tangible evidence, or fuck off back to whatever autism-riddled hovel you crawled out of. Angry little faggot.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
The Rickshaw IS his autism-riddled hovel. I don't expect much from PhD candidates, but not even knowing where you are is pretty poor even by that low metric.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Accusations aren't evidence. You can't make accusations like this without some serious evidence.

Either back up your accusation with some real tangible evidence, or fuck off back to whatever autism-riddled hovel you crawled out of. Angry little faggot.
Oh Snap GIF