Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Lol people on my team literally working right now trying to fix our ITs in pipeline. Gonna just take my first full day off in like 6 weeks or whatever.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Lol people on my team literally working right now trying to fix our ITs in pipeline. Gonna just take my first full day off in like 6 weeks or whatever.

weren't you sucking tiger dick just yesterday?

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user
So, do you cue these posts up to auto post, or are you clickin' and a mousin' live?

If you are just setting up a macro to post a series of disconnected Foler updates spaced over like 10 minutes, I need to know that. Because then you're not even LAP'ing. Yer just P'ing.

• 1Jonesing

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
So, do you cue these posts up to auto post, or are you clickin' and a mousin' live?

If you are just setting up a macro to post a series of disconnected Foler updates spaced over like 10 minutes, I need to know that. Because then you're not even LAP'ing. Yer just P'ing.
Are you calling me an AI?

• 1Jonesing