Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Foler Foler how could you manage to lose the Asshat award, AGAIN? Are you ever going to win anything? I bet you couldn't even win a participation trophy in a contest where you rigged the vote. It was your best chance to ditch that Black Log title there, and you blew it harder than your last African guest. If I didn't know any better I'd say you like Black Log better than Asshat... but that couldn't be true, could it?

Better luck next year, LOSER!

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Foler Foler how could you manage to lose the Asshat award, AGAIN? Are you ever going to win anything? I bet you couldn't even win a participation trophy in a contest where you rigged the vote. It was your best chance to ditch that Black Log title there, and you blew it harder than your last African guest. If I didn't know any better I'd say you like Black Log better than Asshat... but that couldn't be true, could it?

Better luck next year, LOSER!

harsh-britney-spears.gif

(but true)

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
LMAO I used REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY yet AGAIN and tricked all you LOSERS to NOT vote for me thus making me the WINNER

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
SECOND YEAR IN A ROW I WON THIS SHIT BY LOSING ALL BECAUSE OF MY WELL EXECUTED PLAN