Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I’m not asking who you’ll celebrate it with, but your awkwardness about it might cause people to speculate.
Why would I care what others are speculating? What are you a fucking FED?!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Why would I care what others are speculating? What are you a fucking FED?!
Yes I’m a fed and have admitted that for a long time. I was just going to suggest you could have two christmases if you waited until after the American Christmas date, as Russia celebrates it on the true day of January 7th.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Yes I’m a fed and have admitted that for a long time. I was just going to suggest you could have two christmases if you waited until after the American Christmas date, as Russia celebrates it on the true day of January 7th.
Well no shit Sherlock. Of course I celebrate on the 7th which is when I don’t want to me there.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Wait, so your an orthodox catholic????

lurkingdirk lurkingdirk
Lmao no but I am Russian. I will celebrate the true Christmas this month in America and celebrate the Russian version in Russia on the 7th.

stop being so disingenuous

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Everyone knows the real Foler was jewish. He died earlier this year fighting for Ukraine.

RIP

• 1Nationalist
  • 1Comrade
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Lmao no but I am Russian. I will celebrate the true Christmas this month in America and celebrate the Russian version in Russia on the 7th.

stop being so disingenuous
russian fail GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user