MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
What directions
season 6 episode 26 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler her turkey timer will pop and it will now be legal for nirgon to admit he jerks off to her. Until then he has to be a respectable man and keep it a secret.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Wow this is so awesome BoozeCube BoozeCube will this save us from federal government tyranny? Kirun Kirun I was told women politicians will save us by other forum members, stay hopeful?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user
If it were up to me, we would all get along. I really mean that. But it can seem like an endless road, isn't that right folks? But that's set theory!

One of my dearest friends, who was nice enough to greet me at the airport to come see you fine people tonight, was perplexed about what could possibly be funny about mathematics. I told him, "Numbers are everywhere!" He said prove it, all butch. I said, "Tom, tell me, how old is your youngest kid?" Tom sprang across the table and has a very strong grip, and he has me around the throat yelling at me, "We don't talk about my kids! That's last warning." So I'm fixing my tie, still pretty dazed since I don't usually get a human clawhammer to the trachea, realizing this isn't a mathematics convention.

I'm being audited by Tom fucking Cruise and shit just got real.

• 1Let's Go Brandon!
Reactions: 1 user