Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Ok boomer
Ok boomer.
Sup?
1578633709199.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
We need an "ok Boomer" reaction stat. Amod get on it. Please.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
You're getting out in 5 days, inmate. Your debt to fohsociety is almost paid. Will you live a clean life or will you regress into being a shitbird?

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
This oblio guy is really stupid.

Who is he?

Also don't we have a tranny blog in the shaw already?
He's overcompensating from being a wishy washy fence sitter during the amod elections by vigorously trying to be one of the cool kids by bullying the class retards.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You're getting out in 5 days, inmate. Your debt to fohsociety is almost paid. Will you live a clean life or will you regress into being a shitbird?
I will be a contributing member of society and live a clean life to the standards of this great community in witch supreme ruler LLR has let me be a part of.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I never thought you would be such a goose stepping follower, Folder.
Hey Dick,

I think you have a typo there. It's *Foler, per our contractual friend agreement. You know it hurts my feelings being called a folder.

Hope you have a good weekend, happy friyay.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Hey Dick,

I think you have a typo there. It's *Foler, per our contractual friend agreement. You know it hurts my feelings being called a folder.

Hope you have a good weekend, happy friyay.

That pizza get delivered yet? Youll love it!