Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
He entered a risky wager, lost, and carried through. I admire that.

And what on earth would I gain by brown nosing this guy?

This is another stupid thing you have said that leads me to believe you are stupid. Sorry, man. You're not making a good case for yourself.
Ok, screamfeeder....

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Why don't we let Screamfeeder Screamfeeder answer that.

giphy.gif

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Glad I took him to the vet Void Void . Had fleas and an ear infection 😬.. Looks like he's already feeling better

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
How do people read the politics, wakanda and sjw thread and maintain hope for a future?

Maybe the solution is just living in isolation playing single player Vidya games forever.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
How do people read the politics, wakanda and sjw thread and maintain hope for a future?
Then stop. Realize most of the shit you read in those places is reactionary nonsense. You might as well read tumblr.

I go into those threads to kick the retarded ant hill and get a retarded ant reaction. Taking them seriously is a mistake.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Screamfeeder Screamfeeder Foler needs some advice on living with FOMOOF (fear of missing out on foreskin). How do you cope on a daily basis?

• 1Like