Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I ever tell you guys about the time don cheadle and I got stranded in the bahamas?

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Hell, I'll tell the story this time.

So, as always friends of Don know, he's quite a prankster. Even though Foler and him were stranded on an island, that didn't stop Don. They had their daily masturbation session to ease the stress of being stranded, and that's when Don said a bug crawled down his urethra. He was really freaking out because he said it was a poisonous one and it might kill him if it was in there too long. So, he begged Folder to suck the bug out. And boy, did Folder ever suck. He sucked that big long massive schlong dong like he was starved of cum. Eventually, after about 20 minutes, Don couldn't hold out and blasted a massive load down folder's throat and spilling out of his mouth. That's when he started laughing and said there never was a bug. Silly Folger!

I can understand why you remember that time so fondly.

• 1Worf

Hosix

All labs matter!

So, as always friends of Don know, he's quite a prankster. Even though Foler and him were stranded on an island, that didn't stop Don. They had their daily masturbation session to ease the stress of being stranded, and that's when Don said a bug crawled down his urethra. He was really freaking out because he said it was a poisonous one and it might kill him if it was in there too long. So, he begged Folder to suck the bug out. And boy, did Folder ever suck. He sucked that big long massive schlong dong like he was starved of cum. Eventually, after about 20 minutes, Don couldn't hold out and blasted a massive load down folder's throat and spilling out of his mouth. That's when he started laughing and said there never was a bug. Silly Folger!

And they drove around in a baby blue Mazda Miata. Top down. Trading who drives and who goes down.

Silver Knight of the Realm

Damn bro. That's a cool story. No wonder Maxwell House brings it up so often

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Makin moves, always hustlin

FB_IMG_1600211867294-01.jpeg

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Screamfeeder, more like reeeescreamer