Food for thought!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
LMZT538.jpg
First problem with this image is it shows Jade sitting with everyone else.

Jade should be sitting at the back of the train.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa Vanessa you've broken up with Jessika Jessika before, have't you?

It's like a romcom script is being focus grouped on us.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Better watch out Hoss Hoss you might get accused of cyber stalkering because you @ tagged members of the forum in conversations relevant to them.

• 2Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa you've broken up with Jessika Jessika before, have't you?
We have been 'off' more than we have been 'on', yeah. To put this all in perspective, she has been the one to make contact with me after we are "done" quite literally about a couple dozen times in the span of three years... I've initiated contact once... ONCE. We've never been exclusive (her choice) so we've technically never broken up. It's complicated, but only ever made complicated by her, not me. To be 100% blunt, making good choices was never her forte.

Better watch out Hoss Hoss you might get accused of cyber stalkering because you @ tagged members of the forum in conversations relevant to them.
It's as if you are incapable of doing anything but making terrible, illogical posts.

#1 Your failure to grasp the difference between cyber stalking (your words) and obsessively tagging someone is yet again demonstrable of how hopelessly autistic you are. I don't think you are cyber stalking me... I think you are obsessed with me, and others agree.

#2 Hoss tagged me once with the intent to converse. You and your cockjockey Foler repeatedly tag and quote me to the point it's actually sickening. (Breaking News: No one likes you two except yourselves. No one.)

#3 Your salt thread is not relevant to me. It never was. It never will be. It is just as fucking pointless and stupid as the creator of it.

100% true story: When Jessika was first browsing the forum getting a feel for it before she registered, we were talking and I was like, "yeah it's mostly conservatives here and a lot of people really aren't on board with the tranny thing but most also see I'm not like the typical, irrational leftist trannies, but there's still some who have a strong dislike. One guy is actually obsessive with it" and sure enough, Jessika said, "that Hodj guy?"

I mean... she had fuck-all for knowledge of this place and immediately knew who my obsessive little whack-job was
autistic.png

retard.jpg

Projection, projection, projection.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Triggered

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Making trannies type paragraphs on the internet is my new favorite hobby.

The only question is if it took you the whole hour since you picarded my post to type all that or not.

Also didn't read.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 4 users

iannis

Musty Nester
It kinda sounds like she's more of a mess than you are.

I mean she was trying to shi t on something you enjoy, we have to assume in a bid for attention of some sort. From who I don't know. I would assume from you.

Jokes on her. We are Lord's of shit. Veritable shitlords.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

Well she's a woman dating a man who grew breasts and pretends to be a woman.

Of course she's more messed up than most people.

• 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Truth!

iannis

Musty Nester
There is a boundary in identity. It's is not a fixed on or immutable but it does exist. On the other side is not nothingness or dissolution. Decoherence is on the other side.

If you have ever cared for a person stricken with alzheimers you will understand the rightful, primal terror of decoherence.

The body is amazingly strong and the mind surprisingly resilient. When the mind fails first that is truly hell on earth in a way physical deformity can not match. Although quadraplegia likely comes close.

Which is all to say it's a thin line to walk for any of us. But you're not wrong. A bit harsh, but the danger is real.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

I mean she was trying to shi t on something you enjoy, we have to assume in a bid for attention of some sort. From who I don't know. I would assume from you.

Jokes on her. We are Lord's of shit. Veritable shitlords.
More a mess than I am? I wasn't aware I was a mess... if you're going to fall on the tranny thing, that's just a fact of my life that, to be blunt, is not even an issue in 95% of my life. If it's something else you're referring to, by all means edify as to what.

Furthermore, you mean Jessika was trying to shit on something I enjoy, or...? Just confused by most of your post... clarify if you'd like.

Is that autistic clown STILL talking about me? What a surprise.

• 1Barf
  • 1WTF

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hard truths spoken plain are preferable to comfortable lies spoken at all.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!

iannis

Musty Nester
More a mess than I am? I wasn't aware I was a mess... if you're going to fall on the tranny thing, that's just a fact of my life that, to be blunt, is not even an issue in 95% of my life. If it's something else you're referring to, by all means edify as to what.

Furthermore, you mean Jessika was trying to shit on something I enjoy, or...? Just confused by most of your post... clarify if you'd like.

Is that autistic clown STILL talking about me? What a surprise.
we're all kind of a mess don't take it personal. Your mess is just more visible than most.

Hrt is not something to be ashamed of and I don't mean to imply that it is in any way. Neither is it insignificant or a decision driven by personal fulfillment. The best case is that it can become that but that is not why it starts. No one does that out of open minded curiosity. Some other need is a motive.

You're wearing your heart on your sleeve.

And you know the danger of decoherence. Christ is your shield. Good. It is what he lived for, after all.

Honestly it is that self knowledge that sets you apart and I think gives you good odds of living last fifty. Healthily productively and happily. I'm not sure your on again off again girlfriend has put the work in yet or wants to. It makes her more of a mess.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Maybe she has and she just wanted to go make fun of old dudes. Fair enough, and even funny. I don't think so though. I think we were a prop and she's trying to get your attention.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Not taking it personal at all... I like you Iannis and was curious as to why you thought as much because sometimes we as individuals don't see ourselves as others see us so I was literally looking for your perspective if you indeed felt I had x y or z issues that seemed to be apparent.

HRT / being a tranny is not something *I* am ashamed of, nay, but I realize society think it's weird so I'm more ashamed not of me having (past tense... I don't suffer with it anymore) Gender Dysphoria but of knowing how others view it and are uncomfortable with it. I get it... and I don't really think it'll ever be normal/normalized... no matter how much the left wants to change society to make it normal.

As far as Jessika; I truly think she's done with this thread and forum. Done with me, however? Possibly... her track record indicates "probably not" (I mean, damn, she already messaged me after clearly stating she doesn't even want to be friendly) but with situations like this, it's always maybe someday until that someday actually arrives, if you know what I mean. ...and if that's the case, great. I just want her to be happy but that's what worries me... I don't think that's possible with the choices she makes. I hope I'm wrong, however.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Not taking it personal at all... I like you Iannis and was curious as to why you thought as much because sometimes we as individuals don't see ourselves as others see us so I was literally looking for your perspective if you indeed felt I had x y or z issues that seemed to be apparent.

HRT / being a tranny is not something *I* am ashamed of, nay, but I realize society think it's weird so I'm more ashamed not of me having (past tense... I don't suffer with it anymore) Gender Dysphoria but of knowing how others view it and are uncomfortable with it. I get it... and I don't really think it'll ever be normal/normalized... no matter how much the left wants to change society to make it normal.

As far as Jessika; I truly think she's done with this thread and forum. Done with me, however? Possibly... her track record indicates "probably not" (I mean, damn, she already messaged me after clearly stating she doesn't even want to be friendly) but with situations like this, it's always maybe someday until that someday actually arrives, if you know what I mean. ...and if that's the case, great. I just want her to be happy but that's what worries me... I don't think that's possible with the choices she makes. I hope I'm wrong, however.

Why don't you stop responding to her when she contacts you, dummy? Clearly an imbalance there that can't be healthy, especially after so many years. Your dating pool is surely limited but sometimes nothing is better than something.

• 3Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
We have been 'off' more than we have been 'on', yeah. To put this all in perspective, she has been the one to make contact with me after we are "done" quite literally about a couple dozen times in the span of three years... I've initiated contact once... ONCE. We've never been exclusive (her choice) so we've technically never broken up. It's complicated, but only ever made complicated by her, not me. To be 100% blunt, making good choices was never her forte.

That's what I thought. You promised us she was crazy. I was hoping for the 'make a scene' type of crazy, not the 'silent treatment' type of crazy. Maybe her problem is that she can't do anything full throttle.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

It's as if you are incapable of doing anything but making terrible, illogical posts.

#1 Your failure to grasp the difference between cyber stalking (your words) and obsessively tagging someone is yet again demonstrable of how hopelessly autistic you are. I don't think you are cyber stalking me... I think you are obsessed with me, and others agree.

#2 Hoss tagged me once with the intent to converse. You and your cockjockey Foler repeatedly tag and quote me to the point it's actually sickening. (Breaking News: No one likes you two except yourselves. No one.)

#3 Your salt thread is not relevant to me. It never was. It never will be. It is just as fucking pointless and stupid as the creator of it.

100% true story: When Jessika was first browsing the forum getting a feel for it before she registered, we were talking and I was like, "yeah it's mostly conservatives here and a lot of people really aren't on board with the tranny thing but most also see I'm not like the typical, irrational leftist trannies, but there's still some who have a strong dislike. One guy is actually obsessive with it" and sure enough, Jessika said, "that Hodj guy?"

I mean... she had fuck-all for knowledge of this place and immediately knew who my obsessive little whack-job was View attachment 195819

View attachment 195820

Projection, projection, projection.
Ok I'm gonna stop u right there. I know for a fact that I'm not the only one who likes me on this forum. I'm like trump, people don't talk about it in public. Pretty sure same goes for sir hodj hodj .

U remind me of this kid in middle School. We'd always make up silly nicknames for him, nothing explicitly mean but he would get so infuriated and make such a big deal about it that we just couldn't resist.

• 1Truth!

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Does taking estrogen make you start to type out long paragraphs about yourself? I could see how that makes sense. Honestly tldr couldn't read the rest of Vanessa's posts.

Vanessa u just get riled up too easy man. Why do you think you're an easy target. Honestly brought this on you.

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Does taking estrogen make you start to type out long paragraphs about yourself?

No, being an attention whore makes you take estrogen AND type long paragraphs about yourself.

• 1Truth!
Status
Not open for further replies.