Food for thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
That's what I thought. You promised us she was crazy. I was hoping for the 'make a scene' type of crazy, not the 'silent treatment' type of crazy. Maybe her problem is that she can't do anything full throttle.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that vent from the other thread months and months ago! LoL

Bottom line as far as the "crazy" thing... I don't think she's literally crazy but she definitely has her moments of complete irrationality. Not to sound sexist, but a lot of women do. I think it stems from an endless shift in hormonal balance every month. If I stopped my meds every week of every month, I'd be a moody bitch too, no doubt... thank God my hormone levels are perfectly constant and non-fluctuating.

I DO love her, for better or worse and always will. I'll never stop loving someone just because they're shitty to me and/or don't want to be with me. That's not love; that's just convenient reciprocity if you stop loving someone just because they don't want to be with you. Furthermore, I believe in the concept of true love being eternal (sappy I know, but I really do believe that). Anyway... I just don't want to talk about it anymore for reasons I've already mentioned:

A) Not looking to throw her under the bus
B) Not comfy talking about it when she's not around to give counter-points to stuff.

-

Oh btw, are my little obsessive half-wits still, STILL talking about me? The surprises just keep on giving here!

• 1Barf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Paragraphs Paragraphs Paragraphs Paragraphs Paragraphs Paragraphs Paragraphs Paragraphs Paragraphs Paragraphs Paragraphs Paragraphs Paragraphs Paragraphs
Paragraphs Paragraphs Paragraphs Paragraphs Paragraphs Paragraphs Paragraphs Paragraphs Paragraphs Paragraphs Paragraphs Paragraphs Paragraphs Paragraphs

Brevity is the soul of wit.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
That's funny; it's as if someone thinks they were being spoken to, but were in fact not.

• 2Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That's funny its as if someone thinks someone else ever reads anything they have to say, rather than having already developed a one size fits all troll that is guaranteed to garner a specific, almost trained reaction they are seeking.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I swear to fucking god I'm going to find where you both live, kidnap you both, and stick you in a room together until you just fuck and get it over with.

Everyone else: PM me for PPV ticket prices.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Vanessa Vanessa getting salty that he will always be inferior to real women and is destined to die alone after aging badly due to too many hormones and facial surgeries.

Say hello to your future silicone tits

632384844.0.jpg

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Fucking gross Dom...

Hoho, this just got truly amusing. Let's do a quick comparison, shall we?

iuWWUMV.jpg

20181203_110350.jpg

Did this fat ugly roly-poly motherfucker honestly just claim that his wife is hotter? Ahahahahaha!

I'm dead serious because I truly want to know: do you expect people to believe you?

If you were just some random schmoe on the board that made that claim, I'd have no clue of its validity or interest proving you incorrect but the fact it's... well... your frumpy ass... I find your claim to be, oh, just a wee bit Jussie-Smollett-esque. I dunno though dude, maybe you have a shitload of money and found yourself a sexy gold-digger trophy wife! Yeah, totes believable. But hey, if it's true, I'd be abso-fuggin-lutely happy to say that you were correct and that she does indeed have the leg-up to possess an actual vagina!

By all means, post a family pic of you two together (edit out your kids of course) and let the owning of Vanessa commence! Hell, if you follow through, it may be the actual first time you would have owned me fair and square. I quite invite this, actually. Or, you know, you can keep being the full of shit loser that you are... that's okay too.

(All bets on this not happening by a long shot, of course!!!)

• 1Barf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Let's take note, though, that she has my picture saved on her pc.

Not the other way around.

Lol.

• 2Bullshit

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
We know you like shit, Vanessa Vanessa , you play with your asshole as if it were a vagina after all.

• 1Bullshit

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
This shit is why this forum doesn't have many members left. It's also why it deserves so many more.

Let me tell you the tale of Hodj & Vanessa...

In a hole in the web there lived a tranny...

• 3Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
There's a reason its confined to the shaw too

Hopefully we'll make this thread Hall of Shame worthy. Been a minute since we've added to the Hall of Shame.

But really the reason this community is small is because its a forum in an age of social media, based around a 20 year old dead game no one cares about any more.

Everything else is tangential.

We're old, @Dom the kids have moved past us, through Minecraft and now they're onto even worse games, like Fortnite.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Dude, I'll drag this shit to hall of shame status just with my sick jokes. I'm still cracking myself up with the Hobbit intro.

“In a hole in the web there lived a tranny. Not a nasty, dirty, wet tranny, filled with ma'ams and an oozy yellow mustard smell, nor yet a boring, no-tits-posting, obnoxious tranny with nothing wortwhile to say or to post, it was a tranny-hole, and that means comfort for Hodj.”

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Mother of god you've hit upon an idea that needs to be completely fleshed out.

Preferably one paragraph per post a time, in this thread.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Oh snap, she is hotter! Had no clue Kelly-Ann Conway was your bride. I bow down in humility, defeat, and shame. (retard translated: we all knew you were too full of shit to back up your claim... it's been your proven track record).

Because I'm honest to the hilt I gotta give credit where credit is due. You're not wrong that I'm salty that I'm trans and not cis. It's far from an ideal life. I'd rather be a cis dude if it was in the cards of my life, but alas. I'm happy you've finally got ONE thing factually correct so far. Yay Hodj!

Also, I'm 40 and look like that. Tell me again about "aging badly" you knuckle-dragging mongoloid. The amount of times you're just flat-out wrong are shockingly densely-packed y'know.

Oh and I downloaded your pic from the tranny thread literally just today. To photoshop pics, I do indeed need to put them on my desktop, correct! It has been tossed in the recycle bin already. Unlike some people, I never lie about shit to save face... ever.

Let's take note, though, that she has my picture saved on her pc.
She? Oh boy, and since it's the shaw, that slip-up will never be able to be edited. You poor poor autist you... you let your little charade slip.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.