Food for thought!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
All I know is every person except I think Noodleface Noodleface who has chosen to post their penis in this community has come to regret it eventually.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
All I know is every person except I think Noodleface Noodleface who has chosen to post their penis in this community has come to regret it eventually.
LEO's will prob use Vanessa's penis to ID him after he's arrested in Thailand as a sex worker having fled the US on molestation charges.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Isn't it funny how even if we don't tag Vanessa he still shows up for attention? 🤣

• 1Truth!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
its hilarious to me that someone who believes in young earth creationism and that adam and eve were real living people is in the amod thread calling Foler Foler and myself illogical.

come talk about logic with me Vanessa Vanessa i promise ill actually read and respond to what you say with minimal trolling but youre gonna habe to actually defend your belief system with evidence rationale and logic and i dont hink you can do it.

you can start with the evidence that convinced you the garden of eden was a real place and that humans were made from dirt and lived there until they were cast out for the crime of learning by eating fruit lol

• 1Solidarity

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Hotdamn, the Rickshaw is back to its former glory. It went from occasional salt pictures to full on retard rickshaw action. We just need more Auschwitz memes and juggs. Well done! I am proud.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Hotdamn, the Rickshaw is back to its former glory. It went from occasional salt pictures to full on retard rickshaw action. We just need more Auschwitz memes and juggs. Well done! I am proud.

Def need more jugs. It's getting there slowly. Gone make rickshaw great agan

• 1Solidarity

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wait.... Did I miss something here or is Van also religious? Because that would be.... hilarious.

• 1Worf

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ok, I should not have gotten caught up on that threat.....

• 2Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Dont need to faggot.

Lololol

i believe you, just wanted to see a picture out of curiosity. and then i was going to say that you didn't prove both statements (that she's hotter and "has a real vagina"), and request a second picture.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
i believe you, just wanted to see a picture out of curiosity. and then i was going to say that you didn't prove both statements (that she's hotter and "has a real vagina"), and request a second picture.

I actually posted her pic years ago in like politics or something in general back during the rerolled days.

I might send it to you via pm later when I get home since youre someone I kinda almost trust not to be a bitch and try to doxx and annoy her. Not that she'd care.

My wife is fucking cool as shit. She thinks the antics I pull here are hilarious lol

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I actually posted her pic years ago in like politics or something in general back during the rerolled days.

I might send it to you via pm later when I get home since youre someone I kinda almost trust not to be a bitch and try to doxx and annoy her. Not that she'd care.

My wife is fucking cool as shit. She thinks the antics I pull here are hilarious lol

You're really gonna send me a pic of your wife's vagina? Brofist!

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.