For Honor Ubisoft Feb 2017

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob

• ENTER THE CHAOS OF WAR - Carve a path of destruction in For Honor, a brand-new action game with visceral melee combat.
  • MASTER UNIQUE WARRIOR FACTIONS - Choose your hero among three legendary warrior factions, the Knights, Vikings, and Samurai.
  • MEMORABLE STORY CAMPAIGN - Storm castles in massive battles and confront deadly bosses to ensure the survival of your people against a mysterious and deadly foe.
  • GROUNDBREAKING MULTIPLAYER - Own the battlefield with your band of warriors online or via split screen co-op.
  • ART OF BATTLE COMBAT SYSTEM - Feel the weight of your weapon and the power and impact of every strike.
For Honor

beta signup
For Honor: Alpha & Beta Registration | Ubisoft (US)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
alpha invites for PC (at least) went out, check your uplay emails. Goes from Aug 4th to Aug 9th. I can invite three people to the test, if you are super into the game for some reason and are on PC and can play this weekend (I'll probably only play an hour or so, don't count on me) put your uPlay ID on here and I'll add you as a friend and after you accept I can send you an invite

my uplay id is spronk69

• 1Like

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I got an invite to the alpha but not sure I can invite anyone else. Will have to check when I get home

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
still have one invite i can hand out, just add me as a friend on uplay spronk69 with a note saying for honor and i can invite you into the beta on uplay (PC)

• 1Like

Alterity

Molten Core Raider
I have 3 invites as well for PC. Hit me up either here or add me on uplay.

Uplay Name: proximix

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Im down for an invite if you have a spare - can PM it

• 1Like

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea. Maybe there's more depth when you unlock more classes or something but there's really not much there with what I played. I know it was a technical alpha though so lots of stuff to come probably.

• 1Like

Wrathin3L

Peasant
Watched a video tutorial? of 18ish minutes? Didn't look all that great with where it's at currently. From what I saw it was like Ryse x Chivalry, which then made me want to go play Chivalry. Does it play better than that?

The teaser trailers make it look like an updated chivalry with base/troop building, maybe? Any keys left?

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
around alpha this weekend 15-18th, i have PS4 version this time and can invite 3 people to the alpha. just drop your uPlay ID in this thread and i'll friend you and then can send the invite

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Controls for this look pretty intense. Looking forward to giving it a shot, granted I normally suck ass at this type of stuff, but still looks fun.

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
I lost all interest in this game when I saw that it was mixed faction but I've got the alpha this weekend so I'm going to give it a try, I've also got three invites for people on my friends list, add Gaelmryn if you are interested in giving it a go.

I should have mentioned it before, but my invites are for PC master racers.

Last edited:

Nija

<Silver Donator>
around alpha this weekend 15-18th, i have PS4 version this time and can invite 3 people to the alpha. just drop your uPlay ID in this thread and i'll friend you and then can send the invite

Do you still have those invites? I'd like one for PS4. nijasan33 on uplay.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Sent you an invite Hedeon Hedeon I'm hoping the mixed faction part is just for the Alpha. Either way still looks pretty damn fun.

spronk

FPS noob
Do you still have those invites? I'd like one for PS4. nijasan33 on uplay.

sent you a friend request on uplay, once you accept it'll let me send the for honor invite
same thing with anyone else, send me your PSN id or add thediamondage as a friend on your PS4 and make sure you have a uplay account linked to your PSN and I can add you as a friend and send an alpha invite

the game is 100% a fighting game like street fighter or tekken or guilty gear, if you love those kind of games you will probably really like this one. If you don't care for them, like me, it will do nothing for you

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Cool, thanks. You're already on my PS4 friends list - I'm NDizzl0r there. I added you on uplay.