Forge

Kaljin

N00b
I love the speed of this game and the classes! It needs a few twinks here and there but it's really a fun & addicting game, I can't wait till they add in the upcoming features.

<-- Pathfinder.

Bo Jackson_sl

shitlord
Buddy and I split this. Fun little game but a lot of features missing still. Would have enjoyed the game being done before spending 10 bucks. I have not really enjoyed the classes much outside the pathfinder either.

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just patched yesterday. Feels like the game is playing a little smoother.

Also, you can select game modes now, i.e.: Team Death Match, CTF, and Arena (1 death per round, ala Counter-Strike).

Some of the hotkeys got moved around for every class but Warden, though the bindings should still be the same as before.

Summary of changes:

This list of changes is not comprehensive, but seeks to capture the most important elements of the update. You will need to enter and exit the tutorial as a result of this update once more, this requirement for each pass will go away soon, but not with 1.02.

GAME

GENERAL

Small corrections to credits

UI
Improved contrast on tuturial tips and other game messages
Improved contrast for some UI elements (tabs and sub tabs especially)
Improved support for international characters with in game font
Scoreboard ranks now have rank indicators (1 becomes 1st for example)
Rare crash with scoreboards fixed
When playing on a team, you cannot spectate players of the other team outside of the "kill cam", the default player that is shown when you are killed
Some performance improvements

GAMEPLAY

GENERAL

Order of abilities slightly adjusted for consistency across classes. We'll provide a method to move them where you like them soon, but for now, it may require a little adjustment via keybinds for your class to play exactly as it has up to now due to the movement of abilities on the hotbar. Now however, all players for all classes will have a more consistent experience with the default global keybinds.
Server size reduced from 8v8 to 6v6 for all servers and gameplay modes
Several other minor bugs addressed

GAMEPLAY MODES

Arenas are now live, in "public" mode where you can join mid match under spectator restrictions
Arenas can be selected as an alternate to the Random queue option
Arenas do not surface in Random queue mode, as they are intended for more advanced players
Arenas:
You have 1 life
You may select your class only at the start of the match
After 10 minutes, a tower spawns. Winning control of that tower for your team wins the round
Arenas only work with two maps, the Hall'Vak Arena (the arena the tutorial is located within), and a special version of Ymil's Throne modified specifically for Arena play

CLASSES

Shaman

Blessed Aura energy cost increased from 20 mana per second to 25 mana per second

Warden
Raise Morale energy upkeep increased to 6 energy per second from 5 energy per second
Protect Allies energy upkeep increased to 6 energy per second from 5 energy per second
Protect Allies protection decreased to 35% from 40%
Raise Morale damage increased to 4% per stack of vengeance from 3% per stack of vengeance
Vengeance damage increase decreased from 5% per stack to 4% per stack

MAPS

Hall'Vak Arena

Map introduced for Arena mode

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Game just went on sale for 6 dollars. Snagged it up, pretty fun, anyone want to play together?

Budos

Game just went on sale for 6 dollars. Snagged it up, pretty fun, anyone want to play together?
I haven't played since January when I hit 99, but I'll mess around with you if you're on. Hmu on steam.

Budos

It used to go on sale for 9.99 every other week, so just keep an eye out and it'll be cheap.

XP boost and some skins which were apparently taken away at one point after being legitimately obtained in game. People seem pissed about it. Massacring servers full of newbies could be considered a perk if you're into that.