Formula 1 and MotoGP - Racing

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
That was eventful. I wasn't watching sky, but I'll bet crofty had a seizure
The cameras basically sat there showing Lewis with his hands over his face and the two mercedes sitting there while the race continued too. Haha. But there was a safety car so it didn't matter.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit props to Lorenzo, I thought Marquez had that. That was a crazy last lap.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
ForzaVale. :..(

And awkward penguin / world's least confident man giving a post race interview that was actually humble for once. I still do not like you though Lorentho.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
ForzaVale. :..(

And awkward penguin / world's least confident man giving a post race interview that was actually humble for once. I still do not like you though Lorentho.
I'm starting to like Marquez more, the way he was wrestling that Honda around was goddamn impressive.

Lorenzo just seems like an empty suit. Doesn't handle getting jostled at all. Will see how he handles the ducati.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Finally caught up with Gp and F1. All exciting but I think I liked the moto3 race the best out of all of em.

The isle of man TT is starting up, with all the racing starting next week. This week itv will have a bunch of warmup type shows. Hope I can find them all.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Poor poor ricky-ardo. He seems to be one of the genuinely nice guys, deserves better then continual Red Bull fuckups.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Lorenzo just started falling down (the order) and then Iannone finished him off before Cal could get a shot at him.

Rossi proves why he's still the greatest with that fight back from 8th.

Marquez, love his riding, just wish he hadn't been a twat last season.

Haven't gotten around to watching Moto3 or Moto2 yet. RIP Salom.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Great to see Marquez congratulate Rossi

Had a really hard time finding the race stuff this weekend. Last time in Italy every single session was posted within a couple hours of it happening, it was so nice. This time all I could get was French, and half of them corrupt.

I saw Salom's crash from a blurry distant camera. Looked like he & bike skipped across the gravel and hit the wall, then either he hit the bike or the bike hit him, couldn't tell which.

The TT is REALLY fast this year with the perfect practice week they had.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Great to see Marquez congratulate Rossi

Had a really hard time finding the race stuff this weekend. Last time in Italy every single session was posted within a couple hours of it happening, it was so nice. This time all I could get was French, and half of them corrupt.

I saw Salom's crash from a blurry distant camera. Looked like he & bike skipped across the gravel and hit the wall, then either he hit the bike or the bike hit him, couldn't tell which.

The TT is REALLY fast this year with the perfect practice week they had.
I may just subscribe to motogp video pass. Motogp is really providing a quality product and avoiding the internet so I don't get spoiled is annoying until I can find the race.

I think the Marquez/Rossi thing will go fine as long as Rossi is winning and Marquez is in the world championship hunt. When one of them is out the butthurt will re-surface.

I lol'd at Lorenzo getting torpedoed. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I think if I could get BTSport I'd do it. I really like those guys, and it is funny when they have Colin Edwards around. They could barely understand each other when they first started.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I think if I could get BTSport I'd do it. I really like those guys, and it is funny when they have Colin Edwards around. They could barely understand each other when they first started.
I know they have multiple languages on motogp video pass, not sure who the commentators are. You might just subscribe for a month and see.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I have seen some of the GP pass stuff. They have that older guy with the very distinct british voice, almost like someone making fun of someone british. Then they have a really good pit lane dude, kind of like the motorcycle version of Ted Kravitz, I think his name is Dillon. He's cool.

It's pretty good, but I like the funny mix of people they have on BT. The nerdy Julian + the old vet Keith with that superbike guy, and the former world commentary guy ..... forget his name but he used to do the world feed commentary. And then Colin at some of the races.

Now and then they bring in one of the Laverty or Lowes brothers and they always have good insight. Little bits of trivia about tires or electronics. And of course they talk alot about rumors going around during the practices when things are kinda slow.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I have seen some of the GP pass stuff. They have that older guy with the very distinct british voice, almost like someone making fun of someone british. Then they have a really good pit lane dude, kind of like the motorcycle version of Ted Kravitz, I think his name is Dillon. He's cool.

It's pretty good, but I like the funny mix of people they have on BT. The nerdy Julian + the old vet Keith with that superbike guy, and the former world commentary guy ..... forget his name but he used to do the world feed commentary. And then Colin at some of the races.

Now and then they bring in one of the Laverty or Lowes brothers and they always have good insight. Little bits of trivia about tires or electronics. And of course they talk alot about rumors going around during the practices when things are kinda slow.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
So which team meeting do you think is more tense, Hamilton/Rosberg or Lorenzo/Rossi?

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Lorenzo's pretty checked out at this point barring another World title for Lin, so Rossi doesn't care I don't think.

Probably whatever drama is happening in F1 since they actually have team orders unlike Moto.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Lorenzo's pretty checked out at this point barring another World title for Lin, so Rossi doesn't care I don't think.

Probably whatever drama is happening in F1 since they actually have team orders unlike Moto.
Yea, but you know they have Team meetings and both of them have to sit there. I'm picturing the team bosses being like "ok if we can avoid running each other off the track in the first couple corners this time that'd be great, mmmkay?" And Rossi leaving a toy torpedo with Iannone's picture on it in Lorenzo's stuff. Stuff like that. Haha.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Lin definitely wants either one of them to win another championship for Yamaha, that's a given. He for sure doesn't want an Iannone/Dovizioso situation. But they never look at each other now despite Lorenzo begrudgingly admitting that Rossi was just better than him at Jerez and Catalunya.

Rossi definitely does play mind games though. He's probably the #1 reason that Lorenzo went to Ducati after he called him out via Twitter for not re-signing with Yamaha immediately.