Formula 1 and MotoGP - Racing

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Drama at the top is definitely the pinnacle, but I enjoy all the midfield battles and the idea that careers are always on the line.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm through six episodes of DTS, and this so far has been the best scene. lol

Really liking this season. Alonso stuff, the Oscar backstab, the cost cap stuff, lots of drama I either missed or forgot about.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Half this season was about how badly Ferrari fucked themselves. I guess that was the story last year so makes sense. But lots of events that I thought while watching races that they’d cover in the series were either glossed over or completely missed. Seb retiring got like 3 minutes, Gasly near miss in the rain in Japan was not talked about at all, George first win in Brazil was mentioned in passing.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not an AI image, I checked a few others and now I can't unsee it

1679253696432.png

• 1Worf

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Shit day for McLaren. Happy to see Alonso and Perez have such strong drives, but this season is going to get boring if the other top 4 teams can't find a way to close that gap with the Red Bull rocketships.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Shit day for McLaren. Happy to see Alonso and Perez have such strong drives, but this season is going to get boring if the other top 4 teams can't find a way to close that gap with the Red Bull rocketships.
They won't close the gap. Too big. Season already effectively over.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that's what I'm afraid of. Its ridiculous how good those cars are performing.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They take away Alonso's third place(after the race and he celebrated on the podium no less), and then give it back to him. F1A is so poorly ran.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Cool glad he got it back! I just now finished watching the race. Was dealing with this last night:

moooooooooolasses.png

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good race today, middle of the night for most of you I suppose so i won't spoil anything just yet but it's worth watching in full.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Stunning job on FIA's part. Really just stunning. FOUR red flags, THREE of which came at the very end of the race and toss in a few standing restarts just for giggles, too.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Wow that race was crazy. Never seen so many restarts in a race before.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I wish the F1 guys would talk like this

MotoGP is way less secretive and adversarial. The teams are adversarial but the riders are all just dudes, so it seems. A lot less tribal, the riders just seem like a big group of riders while F1 is driven mostly by the teams.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I love this kind of stuff. I mean F1 guys are friendly to each other but they don't talk about details other than basic "my tires were gone" etc.

There's another one after the sprint

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There is a very small .0001% glimmer of hope for a competitive season after qualifying today! The sprint race will tell everything tomorrow.